This game needs more Hardcore Modes.

#1ChantzanatorPosted 4/7/2013 7:43:35 PM
Fact.

Indisputable, fact.
---
"Now here's a guy that knows if he wants to win Team Deathmatch, he's got to kill the enemy more than the enemy kills him! /johnmadden"
#2hk7111Posted 4/7/2013 7:47:11 PM
I would be fine with removing hardcore, not like they even care about it anyway.
---
Rainbow dash is best pony.
Gamertag:RAlNB0W D4SH, Psn:Hk1777, feel free to add me but tell me youre from gamefaqs or something or I won't accept
#3Chantzanator(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 7:50:19 PM
It's the only way to play.
---
"Now here's a guy that knows if he wants to win Team Deathmatch, he's got to kill the enemy more than the enemy kills him! /johnmadden"
#4shadowsofdawnPosted 4/7/2013 7:51:39 PM
hk7111 posted...
I would be fine with removing hardcore

---
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||
#5NriepwPosted 4/7/2013 7:53:13 PM
Chantzanator posted...
It's the only way to play.

Lol.
#6Chantzanator(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 7:55:19 PM
It seems I have ventured into the land of mini map dependent. It's a sad, sad day.
---
#7Lerp85Posted 4/7/2013 7:55:41 PM
I would love a hardcore FFA. I couldn't stand playing it before they took it out cause of having to wait to respawn. It sucked, and allowed people to see where enemies were. They take that out and FFA along with it, crappy IMO.
#8AlexanaxelaPosted 4/7/2013 7:59:54 PM
the game would probably need more hardcore players first
---
Look Me In The Eyes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BirIEDYrw0Y
#9JonnywestsidePosted 4/7/2013 8:05:00 PM
HC sucks. I don't mind the lack of mini map or the low health, I just hate that everyone plays like an idiot. Teammates will kill you on purpose for your tags or launch grenades across the map or call in a lightning strike or Hellstorm on top of you.
---
"U MAD?", "Get good" & "Use x perk" are legitimate responses to everything.
#10Chantzanator(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 8:06:45 PM
the game would probably need more hardcore players first

You ever stop to think the lack of variety is directly tied to the lack of players? W@W hardcore modes were always full. I want Hardcore War or some variation back damnit.
---