This game needs more Hardcore Modes.

#11Chantzanator(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 8:08:49 PM
HC sucks. I don't mind the lack of mini map or the low health, I just hate that everyone plays like an idiot. Teammates will kill you on purpose for your tags or launch grenades across the map or call in a lightning strike or Hellstorm on top of you.

You're blaming the mode for the community? I've seen it all.
---
"Now here's a guy that knows if he wants to win Team Deathmatch, he's got to kill the enemy more than the enemy kills him! /johnmadden"
#12towlie_420Posted 4/7/2013 8:08:57 PM
The reason I play HC only is the fact that your health refills is the stupidest thing to ever get put into an online multiplayer game, if those kill farmer/campers' health didn't refill it would make it much more difficult to get those 70-4 games. I got nuthin but respect for anyone that could get a score like that WITHOUT the ability to magically heal after every firefight.
---
Corner camping isn't playing, its the video game equivalent of tripping people as they walk by
#13cheezstachePosted 4/7/2013 8:09:04 PM
Honestly one of the things that MW3 did right was Hardcore. I enjoyed playing HC Domination more than any other game mode in any COD. The only HC playlists this time around are either kill based (which tend to have horrible spawns) or they have an annoying spawn delay.
#14towlie_420Posted 4/7/2013 8:10:02 PM
cheezstache posted...
Honestly one of the things that MW3 did right was Hardcore. I enjoyed playing HC Domination more than any other game mode in any COD. The only HC playlists this time around are either kill based (which tend to have horrible spawns) or they have an annoying spawn delay.

Instant respawns in HC now, so no delay.
---
Corner camping isn't playing, its the video game equivalent of tripping people as they walk by
#15Lerp85Posted 4/7/2013 8:15:20 PM
Jonnywestside posted...
HC sucks. I don't mind the lack of mini map or the low health, I just hate that everyone plays like an idiot. Teammates will kill you on purpose for your tags or launch grenades across the map or call in a lightning strike or Hellstorm on top of you.

There is plenty of players, plenty enough for another mode or two. There was a mode in COD4 that hardly any one played, yet there was no issue finding games. Face off hardly had any players compared to other modes, but not hard to find any games. So why should it matter? There are hundreds of thousands of people playing at any given time, so I don't think that is an issue.
#16AlexanaxelaPosted 4/7/2013 8:20:28 PM
the game would probably need more hardcore players first

You ever stop to think the lack of variety is directly tied to the lack of players? W@W hardcore modes were always full. I want Hardcore War or some variation back damnit.

it looks like we've reached an impasse
---
I will now take my leave! I live here, so I won't actually be going anywhere, but you don't have to talk to me anymore.
#17Cornbread4lifePosted 4/8/2013 12:56:45 AM
I still only really play HC, but they really need to put the respawn counter back in. I'd like an HCFFA mode though.
---
GT: Cornbread4life
#18Lerp85Posted 4/8/2013 1:30:49 AM
Cornbread4life posted...
I still only really play HC, but they really need to put the respawn counter back in. I'd like an HCFFA mode though.

Why? You really love waiting several seconds every time you die? And definitely not for FFA if they put that back in.
#19unpleasant_milkPosted 4/8/2013 5:56:45 AM
I agree, it does.

At the very least, put FFA in there.
---
GT unpleasant milk
Pepsi is disgusting - She sells sanctuary/best cult song
#20ShadowUmbreon42Posted 4/8/2013 6:01:41 AM
Chantzanator posted...
It seems I have ventured into the land of mini map dependent. It's a sad, sad day.

It seems i've ventured into the land of i'm mad i can't kill in 3 bullets so i go to HC to camp my ass off. It's a sad, sad day.
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615803-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/62287165 (Halofan) Made my night. Don't mess with pokemon. www.youtube.com/victiniexpert2400