If the Championship showed one thing it's....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. If the Championship showed one thing it's....

User Info: Jonnywestside

Jonnywestside
3 years ago#1
That the game seems to flow and play much better without all the cheap stuff and both teams trying to win instead of getting high K/D or streaks. By banning the things they have in League Treyarch are basically admitting that those things are either OP, cheap or just flat-out lame, so it begs the question why they are in the game in the first place?

Sure it's a casual game but I doubt the masses are attracted to the game because of the shock charges and claymores and camping in a headglitching with a target finder to earn a care package, lame habits like that are picked up as you play because its easier than getting better. It's too late for BO2 and i still enjoy the game but I hope MW4 can take a step back and bring the game back to gun on gun action.
"U MAD?", "Get good" & "Use x perk" are legitimate responses to everything.

User Info: Littleshrtstout

Littleshrtstout
3 years ago#2
Sure it's a casual game but I doubt the masses are attracted to the game because of the shock charges and claymores and camping in a headglitching with a target finder to earn a care package, lame habits like that are picked up as you play because its easier than getting better.

they do though. and not everyone that plays is a hardcore tryhard fan
TheYesYEsShow

User Info: Timmotheuss

Timmotheuss
3 years ago#3
The dumb, non competitive elements is what sells the game to the casuals
GT: Pipnotiq
Http://www.youtube.com/user/AGamingCouple
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. If the Championship showed one thing it's....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived