If the Championship showed one thing it's....

#1JonnywestsidePosted 4/7/2013 7:55:32 PM
That the game seems to flow and play much better without all the cheap stuff and both teams trying to win instead of getting high K/D or streaks. By banning the things they have in League Treyarch are basically admitting that those things are either OP, cheap or just flat-out lame, so it begs the question why they are in the game in the first place?

Sure it's a casual game but I doubt the masses are attracted to the game because of the shock charges and claymores and camping in a headglitching with a target finder to earn a care package, lame habits like that are picked up as you play because its easier than getting better. It's too late for BO2 and i still enjoy the game but I hope MW4 can take a step back and bring the game back to gun on gun action.
---
"U MAD?", "Get good" & "Use x perk" are legitimate responses to everything.
#2LittleshrtstoutPosted 4/7/2013 7:59:04 PM
Sure it's a casual game but I doubt the masses are attracted to the game because of the shock charges and claymores and camping in a headglitching with a target finder to earn a care package, lame habits like that are picked up as you play because its easier than getting better.

they do though. and not everyone that plays is a hardcore tryhard fan
---
TheYesYEsShow
#3TimmotheussPosted 4/7/2013 8:16:57 PM
The dumb, non competitive elements is what sells the game to the casuals
---
GT: Pipnotiq
Http://www.youtube.com/user/AGamingCouple