Theater mode ruined ths game series imo

#1howdyneighbor25Posted 4/8/2013 10:23:54 AM
Want to find some official game play videos? Nope u get some little kid doing his no scope shots. Want to find out how to make a video call of duty HD with hdr. Nope hd video of kid doing lame trick shot again. Want to know where to boost or how to do a glitch (bith fine imo if they raise awareness to the problem) nope. Some kid again. Thoughts?
---
A new man
Paladin of the Brotherhood of Toeh
#2Lerp85Posted 4/8/2013 10:28:56 AM
How exactly does theater have anything to do with this? And the fact that you think boosting and glitching are fine online and are complaining about something ruining the game is pretty stupid.
#3TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 4/8/2013 10:31:06 AM
Agreed

Just as social netoworking ruined a lot of tv shows, or even the simple activity of watching tv with a friend/relative. Can't watch WWE without them wasting half the program time talking about tweets and touts. Can't watch tv with anyone without them asking what happened because they were too busy tweeting about the show instead of watching it.

I'm just annoyed by America's ever growing obsession with broadcasting every single aspect of everything.
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#4Lerp85Posted 4/8/2013 10:32:05 AM
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
Agreed

Just as social netoworking ruined a lot of tv shows, or even the simple activity of watching tv with a friend/relative. Can't watch WWE without them wasting half the program time talking about tweets and touts. Can't watch tv with anyone without them asking what happened because they were too busy tweeting about the show instead of watching it.

I'm just annoyed by America's ever growing obsession with broadcasting every single aspect of everything.

It isn't just America dude. LOL
#5Cornbread4lifePosted 4/8/2013 10:32:12 AM
If theater mode is you're biggest complaint with this game, then you probably have a lot more fun playing it than I do.
---
GT: Cornbread4life
#6roach06Posted 4/8/2013 10:32:29 AM
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
Agreed

Lol my GF does this and it's annoying as hell

Solution: Walk into other room and play COD until she finally looks up and notices im not watching tv with her anymore.
---
GT: Roach4488
https://elite.callofduty.com/player/hq/xbox/54d10030cc86b1b90fcd5a1b3afeb1b6
#7Cornbread4lifePosted 4/8/2013 10:34:23 AM
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
Agreed

Lol people tweet about the WWE?
---
GT: Cornbread4life
#8Webmaster4531Posted 4/8/2013 10:43:37 AM
Cornbread4life posted...

I used to love WCW when I was a kid. I don't tweet now but I'm pretty sure there are kids on twitter.
#9TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 4/8/2013 10:44:54 AM
Cornbread4life posted...
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
Agreed

Whether you like it or not, it's one of the biggest entertainment companies on the planet. Is this the part where you laugh at people for watching it because it's "fake?" Though scripted would be the more accurate word and almost everything people watch is both fake and scripted (including a lot of "reality" shows), yet pro wrestling is the thing that gets attacked.
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#10TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 4/8/2013 10:47:19 AM
Webmaster4531 posted...
Cornbread4life posted...

I used to love WCW when I was a kid. I don't tweet now but I'm pretty sure there are kids on twitter.

I know adults who tweet about it too, even the wrestlers all have twitter accounts and their tweets run across the bottom of the screen from time to time. Also, you know those polls for tv/radio that people call in to participate? The announcers tell people to tweet their answers instead. This social network craze drives me up the wall
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D