Leave me all your S&D tips and tricks in this topic!

#31jamejamePosted 4/8/2013 8:21:01 PM
Smoke grenades are the most useful piece of equipment in Search. Throw them where there's no one, and draw at least a couple of enemies' attention. Throw them in a high traffic area, and create ample cover for you to rush. Throw them right on top of an enemy from an unknown position, have visual cover while you run right to their position and knife them in the face. I've been using a dual Executioner class in Search, and the smoke grenade has been essential to my success.
#32RHCP777Posted 4/8/2013 8:24:49 PM(edited)
I'm not sure if this has been said, but Awareness/Dead Silence work like a charm if you have a good audio setup. Also, don't rush into any situations; take your time to see how things play out.
#33SevenDayCandle(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 8:28:22 PM
jamejame posted...
Smoke grenades are the most useful piece of equipment in Search. Throw them where there's no one, and draw at least a couple of enemies' attention. Throw them in a high traffic area, and create ample cover for you to rush. Throw them right on top of an enemy from an unknown position, have visual cover while you run right to their position and knife them in the face. I've been using a dual Executioner class in Search, and the smoke grenade has been essential to my success.

I've got a class setup with an MP7 with Smoke and a MMS depending how my team wants to play (if they have mics). I try to play the support role since I'm not that great... It's extremely helpful, but can hinder your team big time if there's no communication.

RHCP777 posted...
I'm not sure if this has been said, but Awareness/Dead Silence work like a charm if you have a good audio setup. Also, don't rush into any situations; take your time to see how things play out.

I run DS on a class as well if I feel I'm getting soundwhored. I don't use Awareness since I don't have a headset and rarely play with the volume up high.
---
GG TREYARCH! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPfj-JvI0XI
#34DrkeXPosted 4/8/2013 8:53:19 PM
Why do you create so many topics?
#35LerthyrPosted 4/8/2013 8:55:01 PM
DrkeX posted...

I've just decided to accept the fact of the matter and just go with it. He's actually not that bad of a guy, lol.
---
RIP Sacred_Asylum 4/1/13
Watching you play SnD is like watching Mozart paint a picture. It's absolutely beautiful. -supercoolisaac
#36SevenDayCandle(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 9:01:15 PM
Lerthyr posted...
DrkeX posted...

I've just decided to accept the fact of the matter and just go with it. He's actually not that bad of a guy, lol.

I'm not, I like to brag when I do good sometimes, I like to complain to try to figure out WHY things like that are happening. I'm a normal people.
---
GG TREYARCH! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPfj-JvI0XI
#37GameFan692Posted 4/8/2013 9:20:02 PM
SevenDayCandle posted...
Lerthyr posted...
DrkeX posted...

I'm not, I like to brag when I do good sometimes, I like to complain to try to figure out WHY things like that are happening. I'm a normal people.

You mean normal person? lol
---
GT: DarKShoTs