BrownPack posted...
Killerinstinx posted...
Cod4 nuff said. Mw2 is the worst one.

As proven by MW2 having the lead.

Because popular=good.

well if so many people enjoy it, then they must think it is good

by that logic, popular = good because good is subjective

So the Nazis were good, right?

most people didn't know exactly was happening in Concentration Camps until they were through with. And if you were vocal against them thats exactly where'd you go so it wasn't liked people were just happy with what was happening they were scared for their lives to say anything about it if they even knew what was happening in the first place. So it's a little different unless there's a huge punishment ACTVSN gives to people who complain about their games.
The best put together game IMO was COD 4 but i had the most fun with MW2. I absolutely loved the maps perfect for SnD
---
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180
#32Liquid Snake2Posted 4/9/2013 10:21:05 PM
MW2 master race
---
"They must find it difficult...those who have taken authority as the truth, rather than truth as the authority."
Xbox Live Gamer Tag: Guneagle01
#33FeelMyBladePosted 4/9/2013 10:24:47 PM
Black Ops 2 Master Space.
---
Currently Playing: Black Ops 2
Best CoDs: BLOPS2, CoD4! Love them!!!!
#34NejiHyuga900Posted 4/10/2013 8:01:17 AM(edited)
World at War (PC) and Black Ops II are my favorite. The PC version of World at War for custom zombies and to play against bots with mods in local multiplayer. And Black Ops II for the campaign, for zombies (even though I hardly played it and don't like it as much as WaW and BO1), and for the easter egg on Nuketown 2025. I am a fan of Treyarch's CoD games.

While CoD4 was my first CoD game, I didn't like it or CoD in general until after MW2 came out. Then I got more into the series from there. I didn't like CoD4 because it was the first shooter game that I played where a few bullets = death in less than a second (I was a huge Halo fan back then and I liked Gears of War... I couldn't get use to CoD's gameplay style until MW2).
---
Xbox/Windows LIVE Gamertag & Nintendo Network ID: TDPNeji | Steam ID: NejiHyuga900
I am a thunder dragon. Hear me roar thunder and breath out lightning!