after you watched the uprising dlc trailer...

#1AHarasPosted 4/9/2013 11:46:40 AM
what are your thoughts? do you plan on getting it?

i dont think i am. none of the maps look on par with the revolution dlc, which were all pretty good, and we got a peacekeeper as a bonus. the only thing i'd want is the firing range remake... but its not worth the $15 for one map that i'd like.

what are your guys thoughts?
---
Gt: AHaras
#2torey_caylorPosted 4/9/2013 11:48:59 AM(edited)
Apart from zombie map and Firing Range it looks pretty bad and gimmicky IMO.

Encore looks like another Slums style campfest.
#3ISkyFireIPosted 4/9/2013 11:54:33 AM
Im definitely getting it. It looks really fun, especially the Firing Range remake. The zombies map looks like a lot of fun as well. No gun though :(
---
Current Black Ops 2 KD: 1.75
Follow my Twitter: NoahRoss10
#4AHaras(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2013 11:57:31 AM
yeah, i forgot about the zombie map. that looks pretty good. encore looks bad, and i dont know how i feel about the lava in magma.

it will definitely be one of those map packs i check out on youtube and wait on before buying. it just seems to me like less effort was put into it than revolution. nobody really knows until it comes out though.
---
Gt: AHaras
#5kitkatitrPosted 4/9/2013 11:58:16 AM
looks great so far! as a season pass holder I would be dumb not to get it. however zombies looks to be where it's at this time around and that's not a bad thing at all. the MP maps also look good but only time will tell if they actually are.
---
PSN - sparklefresh
#6FeelMyBladePosted 4/9/2013 12:17:13 PM
Season pass owner here.

Already looking forward to it.
---
Currently Playing: Black Ops 2
Best CoD yet! Love it!
#7Teh_5_StarzPosted 4/9/2013 12:19:12 PM
FeelMyBlade posted...
Season pass owner here.

---
GT: DJ Willie Vee
Offer DLC? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h472NmF1HEQ
#8TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 4/9/2013 12:23:07 PM
As long as we never get a map as atrocious as Carrier, I'll be ok. I foolishly bought the season pass so I pretty much look forward to any maps since I already paid for them.

Getting BO2 as an unexpected gift helped factor into that decision
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#9SantaClausPlaysPosted 4/9/2013 12:31:09 PM
FeelMyBlade posted...
Season pass owner here.

---
[This signature was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#10LerthyrPosted 4/9/2013 1:10:15 PM
I'll be getting it. I look forward to everything except the "Afterlife" segment in Mob of the Dead as well as that George Romero esque mob. Die Rise and Moon are my favorites and I'm hoping this one will knock my socks off.
---
RIP Sacred_Asylum 4/1/13
Watching you play SnD is like watching Mozart paint a picture. It's absolutely beautiful. -supercoolisaac