C/D: Black Ops 1 was the most boring CoD

#41Halo_ForeverPosted 4/10/2013 4:04:59 AM
arena11 posted...
Astro_B0mb posted...
arena11 posted...
I_Got_Rhythm posted...
Black Ops 1 was awesome, I don't really understand how someone could say it was an unbalanced game, easily my favorite since CoD4.

Unbalanced perks and weapons. The killstreaks were grossly unbalanced as well, something Treyarch got wrong twice.

Define unbalanced killstreaks.

Why would anyone use the mortar team or attack helicopter or even the rolling thunder over the blackbird, chopper gunner, or dogs? The humble spy plane was often better than the three I mentioned first.

Because you still need 3-5 kills more to go from a MT to a CG or Dogs.
---
Poet Eliot had it all wrong....
#42JetblackmoonPosted 4/10/2013 4:13:36 AM
D. Probably my favorite CoD to date.
---
Hey, everyone! This store discriminates against the poor!
#43arena11Posted 4/10/2013 4:27:12 AM
Halo_Forever posted...
arena11 posted...
Astro_B0mb posted...
arena11 posted...
I_Got_Rhythm posted...
Black Ops 1 was awesome, I don't really understand how someone could say it was an unbalanced game, easily my favorite since CoD4.

Unbalanced perks and weapons. The killstreaks were grossly unbalanced as well, something Treyarch got wrong twice.

Define unbalanced killstreaks.

Why would anyone use the mortar team or attack helicopter or even the rolling thunder over the blackbird, chopper gunner, or dogs? The humble spy plane was often better than the three I mentioned first.

Because you still need 3-5 kills more to go from a MT to a CG or Dogs.

That's still no reason to use it. The napalm was widely considered better than the Mortar team, due to it being completely useless without radar assistance and costed one kill less. Most people ran either the radar set up or the chopper gunner/dogs setup and for good reason. The sam turret was pretty much useless compared to the counter spy plane. The Napalm was helpful in cutting certain areas of the map barring Flak Jacket pro users. The sentry gun was all but useless, and most people resorted to running it themselves and having the enemy stealing it to get ghost pro. The mortar team even on objective games may as well been blind guessing without the spy plane or blackbird to help. The rolling thunder forces one to give up the blackbird for it, which let me ask you this, is it a fair trade off? The attack helicopter might as been useless due to everyone carrying strela-3s or camping in buildings.
---
Now playing: MW2 and BF3 Premium. Member of the MW2 master race. #Salute if you are too.
#44Re2ismyFavPosted 4/10/2013 4:42:56 AM
herduliekmudkip posted...
d

cod4

take it back, now.
---
psn - LeeTl-_-lFACE .... will work for Good Connection
#45l Dudeboy lPosted 4/10/2013 5:14:02 AM
D. It was the best after 4.
---
<b>You are now breathing manually.</b>
Lets put a little lead in the air, and see what falls over.
#46Keyblade9000(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2013 5:31:43 AM
Halo_Forever posted...
D, was not broken.

What about:
The FAMAS outclassing every other weapon
Ghost being the most dominant perk since it had no real competition
Needing ghost pro to stay hidden from enemy air craft. (in MW2, cold blooded STARTS with the ability to protect yourself from aircraft)
Flak Jacket campers
F***ING SECOND CHANCE
Ghost campers
Lag
Poor hit detection
Lag
Lag
Lag
---
Not changing my sig 'till Kingdom Hearts 3 comes out.
Started 2-14-13 Skyrim is overrated. PM me if you agree
#47cifer520Posted 4/10/2013 6:06:46 AM
Keyblade9000 posted...
Halo_Forever posted...
D, was not broken.

Needing ghost pro to stay hidden from enemy air craft. (in MW2, cold blooded STARTS with the ability to protect yourself from aircraft)

Which would have been a laughably poor balancing decision if SP didn't exist back then.
#48HaganPosted 4/10/2013 6:44:56 AM
Deny

I enjoyed black ops. Does the game still have a decent population? My xbox ate my disc and wont play any more
---
XBL GT= illidan z
http://www.youtube.com/user/illidanz
#49timilayas99Posted 4/10/2013 7:08:08 AM
herduliekmudkip posted...
d

cod4

Leave and never come back.
---
Go away.
#50Juzten76Posted 4/10/2013 7:15:24 AM
D. Best CoD until the king of CoD(BO2).