C/D: Black Ops 1 was the most boring CoD

#91Halo_ForeverPosted 4/11/2013 8:48:08 AM
Asylum_71 posted...

You say that as if you have a choice when the game decides to give someone (that you killed) a kill on you.You obviously didn't understand what I was saying.Someone that you put into second chance... killed you while still invincible.. with his famas (as shown by the killfeed and killcam). This is a glitch as at the same instant that he falls into second chance is when he would've normally been dead. CoD doesn't allow for mutual deaths through gun fights (either you kill him or he kills you). That's what makes it broken.

How often did this happen to you into BO? Once an hour of playtime, once in a day,...?

If you were lucky enough to somehow not have that happen to you on a regular basis (I've played upwards of 600-700hrs just on one of my accounts) then congrats.. I think.

I long thought the Blop Shot was merely a myth because it simply wasn't happening to me at all and I fought a ton of SCers in my days. After that I've seen it once or twice and performed it once when going for SC Pro during 15th prestige, so I know it exists

My only point is that it's the complete opposite for you to say that people who complained about a broken perk are the "bad" ones for dying to something you have no control over.

The thing is this: how do you know that you have been Blop Shotted in the first place? You have to die to the guy. I am not dying to them. This either means that a) Blop Shots just aren't happening around me (by the virture of magic or something) b) they aren't as lethal as you claim.

If the Blop Shot was a constant menace, shouldn't some of my playing buddies have noticed it as well, we are talking thousands of hours of gametime between us and still merely sporadic oddities have been noticed. I understand that it can be annoying to be on the receiving end, though.

edit: Also, lol at you trying to chalk up the whole "in sc.. using your primary and knife to get a free kill while it is impossible for anyone to do any damage on you.." thing up to lag. It happened in private lan matches ffs.. Youtube.com. I'm not sure how you're still so convinced that someone who uses second chance absolutely cannot get a kill when given all of these freebies without the person they kill being "bad".

Note that I said lag OR Blop Shot. And I've seen some weird things in really laggy matches.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1ihlHPf2Y8
---
Poet Eliot had it all wrong....
#92Gamerguy92Posted 4/11/2013 9:07:29 AM
C.
---
Family first.
#93SergioMach5Posted 4/11/2013 9:13:33 AM
D

it may be bland, but my oh my is MW3 so much more boring!
Its a game that does not even try to make anything exciting happen. And it takes something extraordinary to make such a short, explosion/quicktime/scripted story seem incredibly dull. I nearly fell asleep the first time playing the story -.-
---
Wants sequels to Timesplitters, Amped 2, Mirrors Edge, Sleeping Dogs, Burnout and Need For Speed Underground.
#94aj4x94Posted 4/11/2013 10:03:50 AM
D

It's honestly one of my favorite CODs to date. My only gripe was the FAMAS.

It had a very classic feel to the maps, and I like that there was some interactivity to them(like the blast doors on Radiation). And I really miss the 1st Perk changing how you looked, beause you knew what weapons work on them(I hate the Flak Jacket icon popping up on screen in BO2).

I still play it from time to time.
---
Playing: COD: BOII, Hitman Trilogy, Tomb Raider, Bioshock
PSN: T-Snake94, XBL: T-Snake 94
#95zxrax_alt_1Posted 4/11/2013 12:20:40 PM
That general lack of bull**** coupled with the most sensible spawns in the series meant that you could comfortably run around and usually force the game to play at whatever speed you wanted (as long as the lobby wasn't empty, obviously). The gameplay itself was very fast and engaging for me, and since the gameplay is what everything really comes down to, I could happily overlook the dumber things. Dom, by the way, was easily at it's prime in BO1.

Completely agree.

If you play TDM your argument is invalid, that game mode sucks in every CoD, not just BO1.
---
http://twitch.tv/vraage | GT: v Raage
i7-3820 @4.875GHz | 2x HD7970 | 16GB 2000MHz | Rampage IV Formula | 250GB 840 SSD +2TB | Custom Watercooling | 1440p IPS
#96AlexanaxelaPosted 4/11/2013 12:31:07 PM
stakeout master race reporting in, 17000+ kills and counting
---
All humans will, without exception, eventually die.
After they die, the place they go is MU.
#97MegaTape13Posted 4/11/2013 3:37:34 PM
Alexanaxela posted...
stakeout master race reporting in, 17000+ kills and counting

I don't think I have that many kills with any weapon in any single CoD. I think I'd burn out using one gun that much, even the ones I really enjoy.
---
Oh the movie never ends...
GT: IHOP 13
#98SpydogKPosted 4/11/2013 3:50:28 PM
D...

MW2 for being so broken and predictably crappy every match.

COD 3 for having too many servers on giant maps with not enough people joining at times...
---
You have no credibility to speak on Call of Duty if you've only been playing since Call of Duty 4...
#99thebest99Posted 4/11/2013 3:51:46 PM
I found MW3 to be probably the most boring out of all the Call of Duty games.
---
New Commentary! 4/3/13-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0uT7Hb-P30
GT: Dan Harkinz
#100OrlandoMagicianPosted 4/11/2013 3:53:02 PM
D, the gun balance was bad for a COD game, but it was still a worthwhile game. It wasn't until several months into MW3 and now how BO1 maps smoke the past 2 game's maps. Some map textures were ugly, but they were way more diverse and fun. MW3 was boring since it expanded on little other than on point streaks/rewards.