Fariko championship loadouts?

#1tokyowatcherPosted 4/9/2013 10:17:32 PM
Does anyone know what guns/loadouts the players from Fariko used in the championship finals? I can't find them anywhere despite using google. Since I bought the 10 cac slots I figured i'd make a mlg/fariko list and try being good with it but yeah, can't find any information on it at all so any help would be much appreciated, I'm really trying to better myself/my skills by using tournament loadouts.
---
GT - FluffyTranceFox
Official Gaymer and Furry!
#2BloodySeraphimPosted 4/9/2013 10:22:48 PM
tournament loadouts are only good in tournaments...using them in public matches would be completely crappy.
#3tokyowatcher(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2013 10:36:32 PM
BloodySeraphim posted...
tournament loadouts are only good in tournaments...using them in public matches would be completely crappy.

They only take out stuff like bouncing betty/claymores right? To prevent camping? Because I don't use that stuff.
---
GT - FluffyTranceFox
#4FaithInAllPosted 4/9/2013 10:51:59 PM
BloodySeraphim posted...

lol
#5fakesoundofprogressPosted 4/10/2013 1:30:23 AM
probably LMGs with target finders
#6Aether_LyricPosted 4/10/2013 2:07:38 AM
tokyowatcher posted...
BloodySeraphim posted...

They only take out stuff like bouncing betty/claymores right? To prevent camping? Because I don't use that stuff.

It's not about the stuff you can use, it's about the game mode you're playing and who you're playing against

For example Lightweight + Toughness is pretty much mandatory in competitive play, but neither of them are necessary in public games. Ghost and Hardline are banned and Scavenger is useless, all of which are top tier perks in public games. You get the idea.
#7destructoclausPosted 4/10/2013 8:21:28 AM
Aether_Lyric posted...
tokyowatcher posted...
BloodySeraphim posted...

It's not about the stuff you can use, it's about the game mode you're playing and who you're playing against

For example Lightweight + Toughness is pretty much mandatory in competitive play, but neither of them are necessary in public games. Ghost and Hardline are banned and Scavenger is useless, all of which are top tier perks in public games. You get the idea.

This in a nutshell. Lightweight is easily one of the most useless perks in pub games but the extra movement speed is essential in some cases in competitive play. In pub games, skill transcends class loadouts. Eventually, when you become an experienced pubstomper, you can use just about any loadout and do just as well with it. So you could rock all the MLG loadouts you can find and do well, but understand that those are specialized for 4v4 and there are better options for pubs. The setups are pretty easy though. AN-94 and the MSMC are about the only 2 guns you'll use. Then stick with lightweight, toughness, and dexterity or tactical mask.
---
Soul Silver FC - 4469 3620 2054 / Diamond FC - 1033 3883 0634
#8fatclemenzaPosted 4/10/2013 8:51:00 AM
All SMGs had Quickdraw, all ARs had Reflex and Stock, some also with Quickdraw.
---
He has a powerful weapon, he charges a million a shot,
An assassin that's second to none, The Man with the Golden Gun
#9whitelytningPosted 4/10/2013 9:28:01 AM
Its been years since this MLG stuff has been going on and it still makes me smh to see certain things are not allowed.

"To be a legit player you can't use this perk or that weapon. Its not fair."

---
http://i.imgur.com/iZdWIKJ.jpg
#10tokyowatcher(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2013 4:30:00 PM
hrm...
---
GT - FluffyTranceFox