New Update, Nuketown in regular playlists FFS

#41seedz252Posted 4/10/2013 7:04:31 AM
I'm sorry but where are you playing that tdm is 100 0.0

Serious question.
---
"So the new Jets logo is blue and white and has a maple leaf in the middle. Yeah, good luck winning anything with that." -- DownGoesBrown
#42macmaniganPosted 4/10/2013 7:06:13 AM
thebest99 posted...
I have never played the map and I've had it since day one. When I found out I had to go into a specific playlist where it was moshpit I was sad. I'm ok with this.

me too
#43macmaniganPosted 4/10/2013 7:16:28 AM
NightDrifter05 posted...
Sputnik1337 posted...
It's not like you had to pay extra to pre-order. =/

actually you did since you gave [retailer] an interest free loan.

I really don't think half the people here know how the pre-order system works at Gamestop. The pre-order system is more of a collateral system as opposed to a loan since you can just walk in at any time and get your money back and you don't have to pay any fee's or anything. You give them a minimum of $5 and they agree to get and hold you a copy of a game, if you no longer want that game you go in and get all of your $5 back without any fee's being withheld or you wait and pick up the game for full retail minus the $5 you paid.

which is basically an interest free loan like the guy said. they don't take your $5 bill and put it in a drawer with your name on it. They make many millions off of interest for preorders which is why u can preorder six months in advance. Collateral is something that is not cash.
#44Aether_LyricPosted 4/10/2013 7:17:37 AM
werkz_destroyz posted...
How is it pathetic..3 kills was way too easy, might as well have it on full time.Not only that alot more people would run ghost...5 kill uav is a guaranteed streak anyway.

It worked fine in previous games and made the game faster paced.
#45StigmaStylePosted 4/10/2013 9:29:05 AM
macmanigan posted...
NightDrifter05 posted...
Sputnik1337 posted...
It's not like you had to pay extra to pre-order. =/

actually you did since you gave [retailer] an interest free loan.

I really don't think half the people here know how the pre-order system works at Gamestop. The pre-order system is more of a collateral system as opposed to a loan since you can just walk in at any time and get your money back and you don't have to pay any fee's or anything. You give them a minimum of $5 and they agree to get and hold you a copy of a game, if you no longer want that game you go in and get all of your $5 back without any fee's being withheld or you wait and pick up the game for full retail minus the $5 you paid.

which is basically an interest free loan like the guy said. they don't take your $5 bill and put it in a drawer with your name on it. They make many millions off of interest for preorders which is why u can preorder six months in advance. Collateral is something that is not cash.

You're still not paying extra for your copy of the game. You're just paying in advance(Or paying a partial amount in advance)
#46G13sBEARGRYLLSPosted 4/10/2013 9:36:53 AM
Jonnywestside posted...
Another clusterf*** of a map to be played twice in a row everytime it comes up which seems to be a lot. It plays so horribly on this game.

Not sure if anything else was patched but it's a 32 mb update.

admit it, you dont like these maps cos you cant really camp on them due to the spawn points.
#47fatclemenzaPosted 4/10/2013 9:38:18 AM
admit it, you dont like these maps cos you cant really camp on them due to the spawn points.

no its because they're bad maps for ADD kids and bad players who can't get a kill without spawning on top of someone unaware
---
He has a powerful weapon, he charges a million a shot,
An assassin that's second to none, The Man with the Golden Gun
#48Teh_5_StarzPosted 4/10/2013 11:56:35 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1VdSyN7N4M&feature=youtube_gdata_player

added alcatraz leaderboards. No more DLC weapons. Hardpoint locations modified
---
GT: DJ Willie Vee
Offer DLC? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h472NmF1HEQ
#49hobojohnsonPosted 4/10/2013 11:57:25 AM
Thierrymon posted...
Kinda a shame about Nuketown. I can imagine we're going to have two games of Hijacked followed by two games of nuketown.

They have added some prestige calling cards too i noticed.

Forgot about 2 games of slums!
---
x360 Gamertag = Osiris Prime
www.casualadultgamers.com Live Long and Suck IT!!!!!!
#50MrB730Posted 4/10/2013 4:53:47 PM
I am so happy about this. I hated having a map downloaded and barely getting to use it since i hates some of the game typed in moshpit. Smart move by actually putting a map they made into the game regularly.
---
Thou shall not ragequit. - Commandment # 11