So I turned aim assist off

#11Juzten76Posted 4/10/2013 7:18:00 AM
werkz_destroyz posted...
Lol u cant turn aim assist off in multiplayer..pass that joint lol

Uhhh, yes you can. It is right there in the options. I don't recommend it though.
#12dengeistPosted 4/10/2013 7:27:32 AM
Juzten76 posted...
werkz_destroyz posted...
Lol u cant turn aim assist off in multiplayer..pass that joint lol

Uhhh, yes you can. It is right there in the options. I don't recommend it though.

I think he's being sarcastic.
#13BgSoAPosted 4/10/2013 7:55:39 AM
Wait. Wait. So you're saying that... When I turned off aim assist... and I suddenly became super bad at aiming... It was because I truly am super bad at aiming. Ohhhh God whyyyyyyyyyy...
---
macarena69 posted... "That's the point. I can do it, you can't stop me, I gain nothing from listening to you, come on me bro"
#14destructoclausPosted 4/10/2013 8:29:18 AM
You don't realize how much aim assist actually does for you until you're the only person in the lobby that isn't using it. I think it needs to be toned down as a whole but especially for snipers. But hey, that's a big part of the reason that Call of Duty is a noob-friendly game. It's designed to be extremely easy to aim, hence why the guns don't have recoil.
---
Soul Silver FC - 4469 3620 2054 / Diamond FC - 1033 3883 0634
#15dengeistPosted 4/10/2013 8:39:50 AM
At the end of the day, it seems a little too strong. Not quite aimbot level, but it is a bit ridiculous. I can't remember a cod with aim assist this strong. The way it is now, the only thing that's missing is for it to fire a couple of shots for you. I'm pretty sure it would be able to get kills for you too. That's a little scary.
#16Doktor_KaboomPosted 4/10/2013 8:53:59 AM
Aim assist is pretty strong in this game. Maybe tone it down a bit would be good. I understand a bit is needed but not this much. It helps too much in certain situations and it hurts too much in other situations too.
---
Now I lay me down to sleep, Bottle of whiskey by my feet. If I die before I wake, tell my friends I drank it straight.