Is the game still a random lag fest?

#1Halo_ForeverPosted 4/10/2013 3:09:40 AM
Haven't played the game in three months now, are the connections still horrendous or has the situation improved?
---
Poet Eliot had it all wrong....
#2Pelo0wnPosted 4/10/2013 3:12:09 AM
Worst that when it got released
---
You call it strategy ?
I call it ' camping because you're bad
#3crazyeightz1Posted 4/10/2013 3:36:10 AM
I play countless hours (14 game days) and have yet to experience any of these horrible lag so bad i cant kill anybody these ragequitters seem to experience. I will have some lag here and there but nothing unbearable. Im still searching for these mysterious its not my skills its the horrible horrible lag monsters that seem to be all over the place.
#4roach06Posted 4/10/2013 3:44:17 AM
crazyeightz1 posted...
I play countless hours (14 game days) and have yet to experience any of these horrible lag so bad i cant kill anybody these ragequitters seem to experience. I will have some lag here and there but nothing unbearable. Im still searching for these mysterious its not my skills its the horrible horrible lag monsters that seem to be all over the place.

Yep... 2500 games played...only experience game-breaking lag maybe 15-20 times total.
---
GT: Roach4488
https://elite.callofduty.com/player/hq/xbox/54d10030cc86b1b90fcd5a1b3afeb1b6
#5GameFan692Posted 4/10/2013 3:56:14 AM
Lag is overrated.
---
GT: DarKShoTs
#6nath999Posted 4/10/2013 4:02:25 AM
crazyeightz1 posted...

This.
---
PSN / GT: Deathstroke XII
SSBB:2578-2790-7862
#7fakesoundofprogressPosted 4/10/2013 4:03:07 AM
Ive gotta say the game seems worse for me. I dont wanna jump on the lag band wagon, but its definitely a problem for me

Was better at launch!
#8CUBAN7500Posted 4/10/2013 6:15:30 AM
Nah I think the games feels pretty solid. Ever since there was a update like a month ago or so I feels like it became more consistent and feels fine. I haven't had a wtf moment in a long time. When I die now its cause i was out played or stayed in the open too long. It might have to do with me playing less now or it might b all in my head but I think the games fine now.
---
In real life there is no reset button.
#9Halo_Forever(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2013 6:22:25 AM
crazyeightz1 posted...

I was usually a solid second behind the opposition, then suddenly I get god mode and started winning one on two CQB fights with the pre-patch SWAT against the pre-patch MSMC.
---
Poet Eliot had it all wrong....
#10EvelSaiyanPosted 4/10/2013 6:33:18 AM
crazyeightz1 posted...

---
I was hiding under your porch because I love you.