Nuketown Poll

#21RS_YELARAKAPosted 4/12/2013 5:10:37 AM
Its like getting a new map for me. Never played BO1 and never bothered with it on BOPS2. Great map to snipe the sides or rush the middle. Rack up kills and killstreaks.
---
GamerTag - YELARAKA (LeAdEr Of Da ReDsKrEeN kLaN)
YouTube Channel - TKING8011
#22f41lurizerPosted 4/12/2013 9:51:40 AM
Me and my m27 struggle a little bit on that godawful map called nuketown, but we can do well on hijacked.
I wish for nuketown to go back to whatever Chaos Moshpit spawned it and stay there. Or, better yet, stay a preorder only map or whatever.
#23Silver17(Topic Creator)Posted 4/13/2013 2:21:01 AM
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
I paid extra money for it (in the sense that I would've waited for a price drop before buying if I didn't need to preorder to get it) and I was under the assumption that it would be in the regular playlist like DLC maps have always been. I felt ripped off when it wasn't, so yes I say keep it in normal rotation.

Nuketown haters already got their way when they complained about not getting their way in the lobby despite being the minority opinion, that's why we have 2 vote max now. I wish people would be satisfied with that and stop acting like the world should revolve around what they want.

Yeah well I put my time in on 2 b2b Nuketown maps. The match ends and the lobby empties out, guess what happened next?

The game migrates my ass into another NT map mid match where my team is getting their asses handed to them. Why? Because of idiots that quit, but yet still constantly vote for NT!

It's time for CM to come back... *sigh*
---
"Pretty Women Make Us Buy Beer. Ugly Women Make Us DRINK BEER!" - Al Bundy
(12/14/2010 = All time Worst Patch in the History of Gaming!)
#24Who_ate_the_piePosted 4/13/2013 4:03:49 AM
I'm shocked at the results of the poll. I guess more casuals (I would use another term but I would get modded) come here than I expected.
#25TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 4/13/2013 5:59:40 AM
Silver17 posted...
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
I paid extra money for it (in the sense that I would've waited for a price drop before buying if I didn't need to preorder to get it) and I was under the assumption that it would be in the regular playlist like DLC maps have always been. I felt ripped off when it wasn't, so yes I say keep it in normal rotation.

Nuketown haters already got their way when they complained about not getting their way in the lobby despite being the minority opinion, that's why we have 2 vote max now. I wish people would be satisfied with that and stop acting like the world should revolve around what they want.

Yeah well I put my time in on 2 b2b Nuketown maps. The match ends and the lobby empties out, guess what happened next?

The game migrates my ass into another NT map mid match where my team is getting their asses handed to them. Why? Because of idiots that quit, but yet still constantly vote for NT!

That's the fault of the game devs. Pretty often people get kicked out of lobbies for no reason and it looks like they backed out. There's been a few times when it happened to me while I was playing with friends and I got messages asking me why I backed out.

Carrier is my most hated CoD map in history yet sometimes I end up playing it 3 or 4 times in a row because of the situation you described. I hate it too so I know how you feel.
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#26Silver17(Topic Creator)Posted 4/15/2013 7:27:32 AM
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
Silver17 posted...
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...

That's the fault of the game devs. Pretty often people get kicked out of lobbies for no reason and it looks like they backed out. There's been a few times when it happened to me while I was playing with friends and I got messages asking me why I backed out.

Carrier is my most hated CoD map in history yet sometimes I end up playing it 3 or 4 times in a row because of the situation you described. I hate it too so I know how you feel.

^ I get what you're saying, but at least Carrier isn't as popular as Nuketown.

I mean earlier there were more people in the NT playlist than TDM and Dom combined!

No matter what other game mode I jumped into, Nuketown STILL GOT VOTED in over the other map.

How can you guys expect to have larger maps (especially the size of the ones in MW2) when people keep voting for NT over and over and over and over and over and over?

Am I the only one that votes against NT when it comes up?... *sigh*
---
#27cheese_game619Posted 4/15/2013 7:38:15 AM
i played earlier today and the first lobby i joined had plaza/nuketown. no one had voted yet so i voted for plaza. it got down to 3 seconds before the game started and all of a sudden nuketown had 5 votes.

i nearly beat it.
---
http://i.imgur.com/z68cb.png
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m070ogasVv1qeewbgo2_500.jpg
#28Silver17(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2013 10:57:44 AM
cheese_game619 posted...
i played earlier today and the first lobby i joined had plaza/nuketown. no one had voted yet so i voted for plaza. it got down to 3 seconds before the game started and all of a sudden nuketown had 5 votes.

i nearly beat it.

Yup, same BS happened to me today too. *sigh*

Almost had HJ, and NT won. So I leave, and the game threw me into a mid-match NT map with my team losing big. Ended up shutting the 360 off and called it a day.

I don't care if it causes another split in the playlist, just bring CM back and pull NT out of the rotation already. IMO it would be a win-win for both sides and fixes this BS!...
---
#29AlexanaxelaPosted 4/19/2013 11:06:01 AM
tf lmg + nuketown = rustled jimmies

BUT THEY STILL VOTE FOR IT AGAIN ANYWAY
---
There's no way I can pay you back, but my plan is to show you that i understand.
You are appreciated.