I'm not the best player here? l0l Then why is gamefaqs dodging me for dat match

#231SeminolehitmanPosted 4/12/2013 1:02:52 PM
Damn, mods are so effin stupid! I get a message deleted and karma reduction for letting someone know his thoughts about other races are ignorant and his racist post remains up. When I disputed the fact a mod told me to report him. My status is "suspended" right now how am I supposed to report him? Like I said, the mods on this site are DUMB AS ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh yea, the reason for the deleted message is they said I insulted him? LOLZ.
---
Some people say a cucumber taste better pickled
#232LerthyrPosted 4/12/2013 1:05:57 PM
^mad
---
RIP Sacred_Asylum 4/1/13
Watching you play SnD is like watching Mozart paint a picture. It's absolutely beautiful. -supercoolisaac
#233XxOblivion77Posted 4/12/2013 1:08:08 PM
Isn't Oblivion the best player here?
---
GT: OhBlivEeUn
Yeah, I'm using MSMC w/ Stock + Lightweight. Deal with it.
#234CaptainYamamotoPosted 4/12/2013 1:09:18 PM
Lerthyr posted...
^ballgamed by mods

FTFY

i came to watch all the ball games in here :)
---
"Listen well! Be gone from here! I don't have time nor the patience to teach a mere infant like you how to breathe." - Captain Yamamoto
#235LerthyrPosted 4/12/2013 1:11:40 PM
XxOblivion77 posted...
Isn't Oblivion the best player here?

No, Morrowind is the best player.
---
RIP Sacred_Asylum 4/1/13
Watching you play SnD is like watching Mozart paint a picture. It's absolutely beautiful. -supercoolisaac
#236LordofBallyhooPosted 4/14/2013 7:55:30 AM
InjusticeReborn posted...
I'm not really one to get into this 'who is best' thing on this board, because I'll more than likely never play with any of you, but I honestly think Kisame needs some slack when it comes to that boosting video from Black Ops.

I didn't watch it all, or with volume, but if it was indeed just for pro perks (from what I can gather from what I've read), as he mentioned, he was 15, he's older, he's changed. People can and do change within such amounts of time. I'd go as far to say the average male normally matures (to some extent) between such a period.

Whatever. Back to OT, I would sign up for a game, with any of you who claim to be good, to see how good you actually are (because from what videos I have seen, it looks like the usual thing), but I live in the UK, and as everyone goes on about connection.

Oh, when I say standard, I don't mean it in a negative way, I just mean I see things running along with the luck of the draw. Example being the game of Isaac staying in the game when he's losing. Most of that what I say was chance going against him. Other times chance is in whoever's favour.

*shrugs*

"I'll likely never play with any of you". Years ago I would run into great players on this board and we'd jump into some SnD and get some good games. A lot of laughs, and a lot of good communication. When this game first came out, a number of known players here complained about not getting enough matches with terrible players. The inability to pubstomp because of a more competitive matchmaking. I'm not going to name names, but the old days really are gone: everybody has an ego after so much CoD and Kisame KNOWS that. He's playing a game. I'd play him in a heartbeat and would take you as a teammate. Losing to him would mean little. Winning would mean next to nothing, except that gfaqs has good players who don't have the time to get into commentary or periodic streaming.
---
F2000 was an unholy weapon. Respect it, and it harvested souls for you. Treat it like the mortal SCAR-H, and it would devour you.
#237Crack_FoxPosted 4/14/2013 9:54:40 AM
ljokerl2 posted...
Is that what you want? Some positive attention?

Lolno, it's gamefaqs. More than half of the people here hate me (l0l) and I literally couldn't care less. I'm just making sure people know the facts. I don't need people to be on my D but kids like you and Isaac are in the farthest possible position to call me bad. That's the point I wanted to get across.

But if you do not care that people have negative opinions about you, why are you trying to make them think your the best? And even so, your going the wrong way about it.
---
When life gives you lemons, make vodka.
#238woolaysPosted 4/14/2013 10:21:49 AM
im gonna leave this here

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/437678-team-fortress-2/65580412
---
All hail the mighty woolay.
The official Woolays Weapon Idea Archive http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/437678-team-fortress-2/65580412
#239LerthyrPosted 4/14/2013 10:26:06 AM
woolays posted...
im gonna leave this here

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/437678-team-fortress-2/65580412

I'd like 2 minutes of my life back, please.
---
RIP Sacred_Asylum 4/1/13
#240matrix0523(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2013 12:16:32 AM
Bump to remind gamefaqs that their heroes are still scared to play me.
---
GT: Chauvanistic - Only good player on gamefaqs - UMvC3 - Wesker - Doom - Strider - P4A - Teddie- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZP7-8Q2kTe4 - 2:50