Best Hardcore class. List yours?

#1adeelPosted 4/12/2013 1:22:24 AM
Haven't had time to really touch Domination HC yet, but for Team Death and Kill Confirmed I've always used this class.

Sensitivity: High. You need to move very quick on HC, essentially who sees who first wins.

MP7 (or whatever SMG you're comfortable with).
Primary Gunfighter.
Quickdraw.
Stock.
Suppressor (or laser sight)
Perk 1 Greed.
Lightweight & Hardline (potentially swap Hardline for Ghost?)
Perk 3 Engineer.
1 EMP grenade.

You've very quick due to stock/lightweight & your sensitivity.

If I play very clever straight off, I usually get a VSAT within the first minute or two. I got 3 VSATS on HC DOM yesterday, while playing objective, put I'll need to now find a way to add in trophy systems instead.

Perk 2 is essentially pointless on Hardcore, you don't need it. If you're worried about ammo, get into a habit of picking up the first guys gun who you kill so you have a backup.

What's yours?
#2webbc99Posted 4/12/2013 1:54:18 AM
M8A1 or SMR
Adjustable Stock, Hybrid Sight

FHJ

Flak Jacket
Cold Blooded
Tac Mask + Dexterity (perk 3 greed)

Your choice of one equipment. Usually C4 or Trophy System for me.

I think Ghost is worthless when a FHJ will shoot down UAVs and you get points for doing it, reduce the enemy advantage and help protect your team. Only use of Ghost is on bad people who are only looking at the radar when they get a UAV up.

Sometimes I will drop Cold Blooded and the equipment to put Primary Gunfighter on with Quickdraw Handle, but only if I am getting rushed a lot by SMG people and not able to deal with it due to some lag or whatever. Normally not necessary as I play at a fairly long range and usually just counter snipe people and roam around long lines of sight.
---
PSN: Toastie88 | XBL: Mor7al S7rike | Steam: webbc99
Playing: Final Fantasy VI, Final Fantasy IX, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Dark Souls
#3dario1101Posted 4/12/2013 5:42:17 AM
Tac-45 Extended Mags and Long Barrel
Flak Jacket and Ghost
Scavenger
Tactical Mask

Concussion Grenade.

It's the only class I run, hardcore and core.
---
Rainbow Dash is best pony.
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? # of Brohooves gotten-182! :D Started Jan 18. 2012 (Tac-45 <3)
#4ShadowUmbreon42Posted 4/12/2013 5:48:55 AM
Whenever i do play HC (.5% of the time) i use my normal classes because that is how worthless i think HC is
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615803-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/62287165 (Halofan) Made my night. Don't mess with pokemon. www.youtube.com/victiniexpert2400
#5sickie09isminePosted 4/12/2013 9:41:48 AM
Scorpion with grip,RDS,and stock
Lightweight and Hardline
Toughness
Dexterity
Primary gun wildcard
Perk 1 greed

Went 31 and 4 last night withthis class on carrier
---
Gamertag- Sickie09ismine
If it wasn't for me working at GameStop, I would not have been able to play this game...