Target Finder Mk. 48 on Nuketown = lmao

#21NidtendofreakPosted 4/12/2013 2:12:16 PM
lexussss posted...
Nidtendofreak posted...
He spawned in front of me, sooo.... I get free kills for camping on a bad map?

Stop camping

Once the game stops putting me in Nuketown lobbies I'll gladly do so. Its rather boring.
---
And so begins a tale of vengeance and betrayal. Destiny by sinner sought. Tragedy by power wrought. Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume.
#22JSpillaPosted 4/12/2013 2:12:28 PM
lexussss posted...
Nidtendofreak posted...
He spawned in front of me, sooo.... I get free kills for camping on a bad map?

Stop camping

stop.. voting for nuketown?
#23puzzlefitePosted 4/12/2013 2:30:57 PM
Does this work really well for people? Because if I could get a VSAT in 5 minutes, I'd do it. But always someone who snipes me or some good AR or SMG or shotgun who comes around and shoot me in the back. It's obviously an effective strategy but I'm trying to get a Nuclear Card. haha
---
Gamertag: Crash Geom
#24NidtendofreakPosted 4/12/2013 2:40:35 PM
puzzlefite posted...
Does this work really well for people? Because if I could get a VSAT in 5 minutes, I'd do it. But always someone who snipes me or some good AR or SMG or shotgun who comes around and shoot me in the back. It's obviously an effective strategy but I'm trying to get a Nuclear Card. haha

I went 25-15ish I think the first time I was thrown into a Nuketown game that had just started. Not good at all, but if it means I deal with the spawns less and anger the people who voted for the map I'll take the K/D hit. Part of the problem is that even if you're way in the back fenced in area, they can spawn just outside and around the corner. And if they know you're there, you're dead.
---
And so begins a tale of vengeance and betrayal. Destiny by sinner sought. Tragedy by power wrought. Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume.
#25fatclemenza(Topic Creator)Posted 4/12/2013 8:19:14 PM
This class is like a drug. You get hooked real easy. Its now my "I"m mad" class for when the other team is annoying. I don't think I've had a bad game with it yet.
---
He has a powerful weapon, he charges a million a shot,
An assassin that's second to none, The Man with the Golden Gun
#26JSpillaPosted 4/12/2013 8:22:53 PM
what else you put on it? As in, silencer, QD, stock? Or just the MK and the target finder?
#27fatclemenza(Topic Creator)Posted 4/12/2013 8:24:23 PM
TF Stock Quickdraw Flak Toughness TacMask Pistol w/ attachment

I don't need any other perks and don't like using equipment without Scavenger
---
#28AlexanaxelaPosted 4/12/2013 8:25:35 PM

it's pretty easy, take note of where your teammates are so you'll know when the spawn are about to flip. You can cover like all the entrances to either spawn side except from the farside path from that spot. Even easier with target finder since you'll when people are about to enter your view
---
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do.
#29slaveanselmoPosted 4/12/2013 8:33:00 PM
What if all the idiots that voted for it are on your team?

And, seriously, no-one thought to use an LMG on Nuketown?
---
Learn to sense the sarcasm, bro.
Someone here REAAAAAALLY loves their job. Phenomenal Cosmic Power!!!
#30fatclemenza(Topic Creator)Posted 4/12/2013 8:38:13 PM
What if all the idiots that voted for it are on your team?

TDM is always idiots on both teams but the beauty of Nuketown is that idiots get kills they wouldn't get on other maps

And, seriously, no-one thought to use an LMG on Nuketown?

I figured I would just make the best of it and run around with an SMG or something, but it was literally impossible not to be fighting 2-3 guys simultaneously because of how horrible the spawns are. Now, I should mention that before yesterday, I had almost no kills with LMGs besides picking them up off the ground. But since I always hear great things about the MK48, I thought now would be a good time to give it a whirl. Its my highest K/D weapon besides the SVU.
---