Headshots with burst and semi-auto ARs

#1WFUDEAC00Posted 4/12/2013 11:11:16 AM
Hi all, I could use some help getting headshots with the burst fire ARs. I golded the An-94, Type 25, MTAR, and M27 but I'm having a hard time getting headshots with the SWAT. Should I play hardcore? Also, what are the best attachments? I would rather not use select fire to go full auto if I can help it.
---
IGN: Pointy EndS1+
MW3 FC 2638 5770 7002
#2supercoolisaacPosted 4/12/2013 11:19:16 AM(edited)
Use the reflex with the green +. For whatever reason I was money with that sight lol, got between 10-15 headshots per ground war game.

Edit: the m8 has no headshot multiplier so it's pretty much either luck or finding snipers or afk guys lol.
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#3Lerp85Posted 4/12/2013 11:30:25 AM
I used Select Fire with them and It helped me a lot.
#4JikklePosted 4/12/2013 1:21:00 PM
Hardcore will help but I recommend a sight that you're comfortable with.

In general when I use I sight I use EOD since it gives you a nice balance of magnification but not too much magnification.

But sights to me mainly depend on personal preference and the gun itself. Some guns I love running the ACOG on and some I hate for example.
#5SevenDayCandlePosted 4/12/2013 1:22:41 PM
I got like 70 kills with the M8 and 2 headshots! Woohoo!
---
GG TREYARCH! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPfj-JvI0XI
#6JikklePosted 4/12/2013 1:47:38 PM
SevenDayCandle posted...
I got like 70 kills with the M8 and 2 headshots! Woohoo!

On my quest for Diamond ARs the M8 ranks as one of the worst to get headshots for.

Normally I hate using Select Fire but M8 was an exception for me.
#7DtheBruiserPosted 4/12/2013 3:20:10 PM
WFUDEAC00 posted...
Hi all, I could use some help getting headshots with the burst fire ARs. I golded the An-94, Type 25, MTAR, and M27 but I'm having a hard time getting headshots with the SWAT. Should I play hardcore? Also, what are the best attachments? I would rather not use select fire to go full auto if I can help it.

select fire with swat raises its ROF so it actually does have some benefit but if you absolutely insist on not using it, try stock and quickdraw for attachments. when you play those levels like grind with lots of campers behind cover you get alot of headshots that way and the swat has decent irons too
---
Want to learn how to procrastinate like me? I'll tell you how tomorrow