2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. What the hell man...We better get another Double XP weekend next week
3 years ago#1
Too much freakin down time!
'''Matrix is Poo is da bomb!' -Matrix is Poo'' - Matrix Is Poo
3 years ago#2
Matrix is poo posted...

If i got prestige master first month without double xp, you also can. Stop crying
You call it strategy ?
I call it ' camping because you're bad
3 years ago#3
Pelo0wn posted...
Matrix is poo posted...

If i got prestige master first month without double xp, you also can. Stop crying

Some of us rely on the DXP because we don't have as much time to play. If I had endless hours to play like you then i'd be at master as well.... but I don't so i'm quite mad.
If I had to quote you more than twice because you felt like you're an intelligent internet smart guy then you really are quite BAKA.
3 years ago#4
Nope. I work at Google. Weekends = Video games. GGOOOOOGLE. I have a job at GOOOOOOGGGGLLE!!!!! AHHHHH!!! Its like Mad Men, only not in the 60s and more drinking.
'''Matrix is Poo is da bomb!' -Matrix is Poo'' - Matrix Is Poo
(message deleted)
3 years ago#6
Pelo0wn posted...
Matrix is poo posted...

Spoken like a true neckbeard
(message deleted)
3 years ago#8
I, also, rarely get the chance to play Black Ops 2 online. Heck, I barely get the chance to play games at all anymore. I was really looking forward to some Double XP, but I won't. I doubt I will even be able to enjoy the Double XP extension either due to my schedules.
3 years ago#9
Matrix is poo posted...
Nope. I work at Google. Weekends = Video games. GGOOOOOGLE. I have a job at GOOOOOOGGGGLLE!!!!! AHHHHH!!! Its like Mad Men, only not in the 60s and more drinking.

You work at Google? What do you do and how awesome is it? I watched a video in a business class that was a behind the scenes of working at Google and it looked pretty freakin' awesome! So many sweet accommodations for their employees.
Allow me to give you the finger! The Darkness Finger, that is!!! - Master Asia, Dynasty Warriors Gundam
3 years ago#10
https://twitter.com/Treyarch/status/323541339658653696

Treyarch Studios@Treyarch
"Heads-up...we're extending Double XP through Tuesday morning at 10am/PST. You're welcome."
Uploading gaming videos as a hobby, enjoy at your leisure~
http://www.youtube.com/user/BamboozledByAnime
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. What the hell man...We better get another Double XP weekend next week

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived