What the hell man...We better get another Double XP weekend next week

#1Matrix is pooPosted 4/14/2013 3:49:18 PM
Too much freakin down time!
---
'''Matrix is Poo is da bomb!' -Matrix is Poo'' - Matrix Is Poo
#2Pelo0wnPosted 4/14/2013 3:53:04 PM
Matrix is poo posted...

If i got prestige master first month without double xp, you also can. Stop crying
---
You call it strategy ?
I call it ' camping because you're bad
#3SpaceAssassinPosted 4/14/2013 3:55:22 PM
Pelo0wn posted...
Matrix is poo posted...

If i got prestige master first month without double xp, you also can. Stop crying

Some of us rely on the DXP because we don't have as much time to play. If I had endless hours to play like you then i'd be at master as well.... but I don't so i'm quite mad.
---
If I had to quote you more than twice because you felt like you're an intelligent internet smart guy then you really are quite BAKA.
#4Matrix is poo(Topic Creator)Posted 4/14/2013 3:55:53 PM
Nope. I work at Google. Weekends = Video games. GGOOOOOGLE. I have a job at GOOOOOOGGGGLLE!!!!! AHHHHH!!! Its like Mad Men, only not in the 60s and more drinking.
---
'''Matrix is Poo is da bomb!' -Matrix is Poo'' - Matrix Is Poo
#5salmonkiller420Posted 4/14/2013 3:58:16 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#6lexussssPosted 4/14/2013 3:58:40 PM
Pelo0wn posted...
Matrix is poo posted...

Spoken like a true neckbeard
#7salmonkiller420Posted 4/14/2013 4:21:20 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#8TangoIX21Posted 4/14/2013 4:19:56 PM
I, also, rarely get the chance to play Black Ops 2 online. Heck, I barely get the chance to play games at all anymore. I was really looking forward to some Double XP, but I won't. I doubt I will even be able to enjoy the Double XP extension either due to my schedules.
#9xRyukenxPosted 4/14/2013 4:28:31 PM
Matrix is poo posted...
Nope. I work at Google. Weekends = Video games. GGOOOOOGLE. I have a job at GOOOOOOGGGGLLE!!!!! AHHHHH!!! Its like Mad Men, only not in the 60s and more drinking.

You work at Google? What do you do and how awesome is it? I watched a video in a business class that was a behind the scenes of working at Google and it looked pretty freakin' awesome! So many sweet accommodations for their employees.
---
Allow me to give you the finger! The Darkness Finger, that is!!! - Master Asia, Dynasty Warriors Gundam
#10BBA322Posted 4/14/2013 4:41:01 PM
https://twitter.com/Treyarch/status/323541339658653696

Treyarch Studios@Treyarch
"Heads-up...we're extending Double XP through Tuesday morning at 10am/PST. You're welcome."
---
Uploading gaming videos as a hobby, enjoy at your leisure~
http://www.youtube.com/user/BamboozledByAnime