Uprising DLC Thoughts Topic

#1ISkyFireIPosted 4/15/2013 7:38:19 PM
I thought I could start a topic for people to post their thoughts about the DLC. Also, once it comes out tomorrow people can talk about their thoughts after they have played it. I for one, am really excited for it, it should be a lot of fun!
---
Current Black Ops 2 KD: 1.75
RIP Chaos Moshpit 4/10/13
#2FeelMyBladePosted 4/15/2013 7:39:43 PM
I am already looking forward to it too.

Too bad I have to get up early tomorrow for work, I won't be able to play until tomorrow night.
---
Currently Playing: Black Ops 2
Best CoDs: BLOPS2, CoD4! Love them!!!!
#3S0uIjaBoYisKiNGPosted 4/15/2013 7:40:09 PM
great idea! a topic for our thoughts relating to a part of a game!

if only somebody took a step further, and made A MESSAGE BOARD where we can create topics of our own thoughts relating to a particular game at will!

maybe one day
---
official rap superstar/playa/real as elected by citizens of the zelda skyward zord bward of the zelda skyward sword boards
#4ISkyFireI(Topic Creator)Posted 4/15/2013 7:42:13 PM
FeelMyBlade posted...
I am already looking forward to it too.

Too bad I have to get up early tomorrow for work, I won't be able to play until tomorrow night.

I fell your pain bro. Its gonna be a hard day of work tomorrow...
---
#5StigmaStylePosted 4/15/2013 7:44:25 PM
S0uIjaBoYisKiNG posted...
great idea! a topic for our thoughts relating to a part of a game!

if only somebody took a step further, and made A MESSAGE BOARD where we can create topics of our own thoughts relating to a particular game at will!

maybe one day

I don't...what?

Anyways, TC, I'm really looking forward to it. Mob of the Dead looks very interesting, and some new multiplayer maps will be a nice change of pace.
#6MissElenaPosted 4/15/2013 7:53:22 PM
MotD does look promising, but I never really cared much for zombies in the first place. More focused on the maps for now.
---
GT: iWinYetAgain
Model/Gamer-MDK Female Devision Leader
#7Superman070776Posted 4/15/2013 8:36:07 PM
Do to events that have nothing to do with the DLC, I will be off tomorrow. I will make videos of my mediocre play on each of the new maps as soon as I wake up in the morning.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/BoilingKoolaid
Gamertag: BoilingKoolaid
#8ISkyFireI(Topic Creator)Posted 4/15/2013 9:54:49 PM
What MP map are you guys looking forward to the most??

For me its probably studio, just because its a firing range remake and it looks really cool
---
#9ingo4Posted 4/16/2013 1:51:41 AM
if it's a small map of any kind, count me in. CQC is where I shine. though magma of whatever it's s called looks pretty cool, I'm mainly waiting for Mob. gonna go to a buddies house and play. big zombies fan so in pretty psyched. I want to get a high round on this one.
---
These pretzels are making me thirsty!
#10ParkcityfanPosted 4/16/2013 4:04:29 AM
From gameplay videos that I have seen, Magma looks okaaay, Vertigo looks pretty good, and Studio and Encore look awesome