Uprising DLC Thoughts Topic

#11SpiffxkiddPosted 4/17/2013 8:26:48 PM
Guys I'm having trouble with my uprising dlc. I downloaded it yesterday and it worked fine when my account was online but ever since the Internet has been off and I've been offline with my account the option to select the Alcatraz zombie map has been removed as if I can only play the zombie mode when my account has Internet connection. Can someone verify if this is a regular problem or if its only me having the issue. All the other dlc zombie maps work fine when I'm offline like the nuke town and die rise maps. I'm hating this right now lol is it because its only been out a day or what? I'm confused!!!
#12Jpshadow08Posted 4/18/2013 5:16:14 AM
Spiffxkidd posted...
Guys I'm having trouble with my uprising dlc. I downloaded it yesterday and it worked fine when my account was online but ever since the Internet has been off and I've been offline with my account the option to select the Alcatraz zombie map has been removed as if I can only play the zombie mode when my account has Internet connection. Can someone verify if this is a regular problem or if its only me having the issue. All the other dlc zombie maps work fine when I'm offline like the nuke town and die rise maps. I'm hating this right now lol is it because its only been out a day or what? I'm confused!!!

Are you playing the dlc on the same console you downloaded it from orginally?
---
"Halo Reach is like Bush being in office. You're forced to go to war and not allowed to quit." -JoshCubeX
#13BeastlyIguanaPosted 4/18/2013 6:47:21 AM
I didn't buy it, and I never will.
---
Zu'u dojrahvon Dovahzul. Ahnok waan hi lusir daar!