C/D - Call of Duty is single-handedly destroying your will to play video games.

#1ProdigalDragonPosted 4/16/2013 10:14:07 AM
Call of Duty is single handly destroying your will to play video games. - Results (84 votes)
Confirm - Lag, Bad Teammates, Maps, ect, ect... I just turn off the xbox.
15.48% (13 votes)
Confirm - COD is killing it. I just don't want to play as much as I used to.
34.52% (29 votes)
Deny - I play less but COD isn't even the biggest reason - other game.
16.67% (14 votes)
Deny - I love the recent COD games and find myself playing more than ever.
33.33% (28 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I made this topic because I notice a trend with my friend list. We just don't play as much. and yeah, I'm blaming COD.
---
The Prodigal Dragon
#2Webmaster4531Posted 4/16/2013 10:16:42 AM
I haven't got around to playing dead space 3 because of it.

I just need to diamond my pistols... Ooo now I want my lmgs diamond.
#3Juzten76Posted 4/16/2013 10:17:25 AM
It has destroyed my will to play other games. Every time I'm playing Skyrim, Bioshock, or Halo, I'm thinking about how bored I am and how much I want to play some CoD.
#4AHarasPosted 4/16/2013 10:19:08 AM
i'm at the point where its almost summer time and video games are getting put away for a while. i'm starting to think i'm too old to play video games still too.
---
Gt: AHaras
#5Webmaster4531Posted 4/16/2013 10:20:02 AM
You're never too old to play video games.
#6AHarasPosted 4/16/2013 10:23:21 AM
Webmaster4531 posted...

debatable.
---
#7Slimshadyfan45Posted 4/16/2013 10:25:48 AM
To an extent.. modern warfare 2 was such a good game that every other game seems sucky compared to it and since i've overplayed mw2 idk what to play.. black ops 2 and mw3 are the worst games ever..
#8thebest99Posted 4/16/2013 10:27:07 AM
COD doesn't destroy my will to play video games it's the lack of good video games that destroys my will. Remember when COD4 came out and it was so refreshing to play? We need a game like that and another Halo or BF isn't going to cut it.

Hell even if it could be another Final Fantasy 7 or 8 I'd be happy. We just need good games that can really grasp and hold us. I've played some of the newest games this year and they haven't had that hold albeit they were good games they just don't have that 'great' game feel that makes you want to go back and play it again and again. I feel developers are way too focused on multiplayer and that is why so many games are lacking but with Dead Space 3 and Bioshock Infinite we might just have a return to good games. Sometimes you just don't want to play with or against people and just get lost in a game. I love those type of games but if we're going to have another multiplayer game it needs to be new and refreshing.
---
New Commentary! 4/3/13-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0uT7Hb-P30
GT: Dan Harkinz
#9Webmaster4531Posted 4/16/2013 10:39:44 AM
AHaras posted...
Webmaster4531 posted...

debatable.

You seriously think this a issue you can debate? While an individual might stop playing video games there is no set age range for video games beyond their ESRB or whatever rating system. Societal pressure is almost non existent and easily avoided with the comfort of playing at home. There is also many benefits to playing video games at an old age.
#10AHarasPosted 4/16/2013 10:43:36 AM
Webmaster4531 posted...
AHaras posted...
Webmaster4531 posted...

debatable.

You seriously think this a issue you can debate? While an individual might stop playing video games there is no set age range for video games beyond their ESRB or whatever rating system. Societal pressure is almost non existent and easily avoided with the comfort of playing at home. There is also many benefits to playing video games at an old age.

meh. i just feel like i could do more productive things with my time then hop on and game with the bros.
---