The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Mob of the Dead Easter Egg topic *spoilers*

#1chicagogr81Posted 4/16/2013 12:47:46 PM
So anyone gotten any progress towards breaking the cycle? I've built the plane, converted the blundergat with the acid, gotten the tomahawk, but obviously the easter egg is that achievement about breaking the cycle of going to the bridge and having to use the electric chair to get back to Alcatraz.

I went through the cycle in one game about half a dozen times, it doesn't seem to break as a result of number of uses. We looked all over the bridge but couldn't find anything up there but Pack-a-Punch.

If you have any updates on progress, or other things you've tried that haven't led anywhere, please feel free to share in this topic.
---
JD/MBA/MS --- GT: Arvs23
In My Lifetime: 1 Lombardi Trophy, 6 O'Brien Trophies, 1 Commissioner's Trophy, 1 Stanley Cup
#2F_H_NukemPosted 4/16/2013 12:50:24 PM
<3 u!!

can the small missive EEs be put in here as well?

like how PhD Flopper and Mule Kick are on the boat by the tommy gun?
---
"The CoD franchise is the McDonalds of video games, its widely known to be bad but millions still eat it up" - therickmu25 - 11/26/12
#3Lord_Vergil_360Posted 4/16/2013 12:54:45 PM
F_H_Nukem posted...
<3 u!!

You can actually get PhD and Mule Kick in the new grief map
---
Gamertag: Lord Vergil 360
PSN: Lord_Vergil_360
#4TheBEST305gamerPosted 4/16/2013 12:55:16 PM
My guess is that there is far more to it than that.

It's gonna be a Shangri-La annoying type of EE, but it may be possible to "beat" this map. More likely is that you do something to "break the cycle" and later don't need to take a plane to PAP.

Also, all major EE involve the Wonder Weapon, I expect this to be no different
#5F_H_NukemPosted 4/16/2013 1:02:49 PM
Lord_Vergil_360 posted...
F_H_Nukem posted...
<3 u!!

You can actually get PhD and Mule Kick in the new grief map

great............guess thats all my one clan member will play then........
---
"The CoD franchise is the McDonalds of video games, its widely known to be bad but millions still eat it up" - therickmu25 - 11/26/12
#6F_H_NukemPosted 4/16/2013 1:06:12 PM
TheBEST305gamer posted...
My guess is that there is far more to it than that.

It's gonna be a Shangri-La annoying type of EE, but it may be possible to "beat" this map. More likely is that you do something to "break the cycle" and later don't need to take a plane to PAP.

Also, all major EE involve the Wonder Weapon, I expect this to be no different

i just thought about it

only Richtofen's EEs needed the WW in the first 2 maps.............

if this EE only has one path, its obvious it should need the WW, but its something to think about if the next map has 2 eggs again
---
#7F_H_NukemPosted 4/16/2013 1:46:44 PM
"pop goes the weasel"

so maybe the EE revolves around him.

something to note, someone posted that weasel character talks about nikolai on the bridge.

perhaps thats the starting point?
---
#8chicagogr81(Topic Creator)Posted 4/16/2013 1:51:20 PM
One zombies youtube channel has posted the alleged completion of the easter egg, saying they'll have a tutorial guide for it tomorrow. In said video, it involved everyone dying on the bridge and then a white screen saying THE CYCLE IS BROKEN, and then the game just ends, instead of saying game over it says LIFE OVER.

If that's really all that happens from the easter egg, that is by far the dumbest one in the history of zombies.
---
JD/MBA/MS --- GT: Arvs23
In My Lifetime: 1 Lombardi Trophy, 6 O'Brien Trophies, 1 Commissioner's Trophy, 1 Stanley Cup
#9F_H_NukemPosted 4/16/2013 1:58:46 PM
chicagogr81 posted...
One zombies youtube channel has posted the alleged completion of the easter egg, saying they'll have a tutorial guide for it tomorrow. In said video, it involved everyone dying on the bridge and then a white screen saying THE CYCLE IS BROKEN, and then the game just ends, instead of saying game over it says LIFE OVER.

If that's really all that happens from the easter egg, that is by far the dumbest one in the history of zombies.

that might be why there is a trophy for surviving above round 15 on the bridge
---
#10F_H_NukemPosted 4/16/2013 2:05:07 PM
any info on the new grief?

where it takes place? ect..........
---