i kinda regret buying the season pass for $20 when it was on sale...

#1New_AbuserPosted 4/16/2013 12:34:46 PM
i mean i do like the uplifting zombie maps like die rise, but the multiplayer maps are not really too exciting, i would prefer some new guns, perks, pointstreaks... it gets repetive....
---
Blaster1983
#2DDP886Posted 4/16/2013 12:39:32 PM
Season pass in cod is a waste. Since only 3 or 4 map packs are multiplayer anyway
---
Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds = Spiritual Liberation
LETS GO: NYM|NYJ|NYK|NYR
#3SupremeArticlePosted 4/16/2013 12:45:43 PM
if you hate the maps then why play CoD? did someone put a gun up to your head and tell you to buy it.
---
i love my girl cedes aka hoohahxchz
http://i.imgur.com/pmeLud7.jpg
#4New_Abuser(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2013 8:21:32 AM
die rise is great but i am not the only one hating the dlc content, i mean why else would activision lower the price for the season pass like they did with bo2 ?

with mw3 it was 50 FOR ALL OF THE YEAR. because iw gave us great content all 20 dlc maps were playable in survival mode, too.
---
Blaster1983
#5AlexanaxelaPosted 4/17/2013 8:24:33 AM
die rise is great but i am not the only one hating the dlc content, i mean why else would activision lower the price for the season pass like they did with bo2 ?

with mw3 it was 50 FOR ALL OF THE YEAR. because iw gave us great content all 20 dlc maps were playable in survival mode, too.

weren't 2 of the map packs 50% off for a while as a giant "screw you" to the people that bought the season pass. Plus they had an entire map pack that consisted solely of face-off maps
---
True friendship comes when silence between two people is comfortable.
#6New_Abuser(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2013 8:35:49 AM
Alexanaxela posted...

weren't 2 of the map packs 50% off for a while as a giant "screw you" to the people that bought the season pass. Plus they had an entire map pack that consisted solely of face-off maps

yes the first two map packs were on sale , i have to admit.

as for the face off maps, werent they additional?

you still got around 16 full multiplayer maps if i am not mistaken, i know i got a TON of maps in mw3 survival mode, just as many as the original game came with.

and i do wish treyarch will STOP BEING LAZY and bring zombies for ALL OF THE MULTIPLAYER MAPS INCLUDING THE DLC MAPS like they did with nuketown zombies, and like infinity ward does with all their multiplayer maps.
---
Blaster1983
#7JonnywestsidePosted 4/17/2013 9:33:10 AM
New_Abuser posted...
Alexanaxela posted...

yes the first two map packs were on sale , i have to admit.

as for the face off maps, werent they additional?

you still got around 16 full multiplayer maps if i am not mistaken, i know i got a TON of maps in mw3 survival mode, just as many as the original game came with.

and i do wish treyarch will STOP BEING LAZY and bring zombies for ALL OF THE MULTIPLAYER MAPS INCLUDING THE DLC MAPS like they did with nuketown zombies, and like infinity ward does with all their multiplayer maps.

I haven't even got round too buying the 2nd DLC yet but I know it's better than the trash put out for MW3 last year. Treyarch's 4 maps + zombie map is a very good deal at 1200 MS.
---
"U MAD?", "Get good" & "Use x perk" are legitimate responses to everything.
#8RNG_GODPosted 4/17/2013 9:38:35 AM
MW3 DLC was trash. It was the most disappointing DLC I've ever gotten.
#9InjusticeRebornPosted 4/17/2013 10:01:31 AM
New_Abuser posted...

Zombie mode = 4 players vs Survival mode = 2 players, what, who lazy?
#10flame030191Posted 4/17/2013 10:18:14 AM
Alexanaxela posted...

The $50 was also put towards strategy videos of weapons, load outs, perks, and maps (much more detail than the 3 videos BOps2 did), Clans, and small entertainment (say what you will, but I enjoyed Noob Tube and Friday Night Fights, which even that sometimes proved helpful). So I didn't feel like they "slapped me in the face" with those sales, it just opened way for more people.

And quite honestly, I miss Face Off (back when it was good, not the way people treat it now as a set of boosting lobbies). It was nice and fun, odd how a simple change in size makes it feel a little different than the norm.

Besides Negotiator, though, the missions were terrible. Chaos Mode was fun for a week, but also got boring
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
The more people post on GameFaqs, the more I lose faith in humanity.