I wish all the new zombie maps were as big as Tranzit.

#1Sega9599Posted 4/16/2013 3:02:23 PM
Really made me feel more involved. Tranzit is huge, and sure, there's a bit of fog and the bus and lava etc, but it really felt like an entire town, rather than just a small area of a place.

I hope the next two zombie maps return to the Tranzit style.

Now I'm not here to troll, I really do prefer Tranzit's size to the smaller size of Mob etc. I understand it's not a popular opinion to say you 'like' something about this game, but still, I enjoy it. And I enjoy all the DLC maps, zombies or not.
---
Waiting for Mirrors Edge 2 and a new 'proper' Shining Force.
#2RagingKoalaBearPosted 4/16/2013 3:03:04 PM
Mob of the Dead is actually pretty big.
---
GT: whosyodaddeh
#3SkytheWiz1Posted 4/16/2013 3:09:15 PM
I haven't played Mob yet (haven't been home to do so), but Tranzit, thus far, has been my favorite on paper. Playing it out so many times has worn some of the gleam, however (Ascension is on par with being my favorite).

I'm not sure why there was all the hate; I enjoyed the large open space, even if I hated the constant burning lava.
---
Pretend there are awe-inspiring lyrics
or oh-so-hilarious quotations here, please.
#4billnye69Posted 4/16/2013 3:50:00 PM
Mob of the dead is a huge map. I've played through it a few times now and am still getting lost sometimes.
---
The worst mistake a game developer can make is listening to the community. Halo Reach, Modern Warfare 3 and Black Ops 2 are the ending result.....enough said.