Somebody went 4-41 on my team

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Somebody went 4-41 on my team
2 years ago#21
ever consider that it was a booster? Anytime I see someone with a KDR that low, I look on the other team. Most of the time there will be someone around the same stats, but positive. i.e.. 4-41 on your team, other team has a 36-2.
2 years ago#22
kyle78 posted...
GRTooCool posted...
timilayas99 posted...
Honestly, I don't know what to say.

What is sad is that a person like that is usually picked last to play on a team and they wonder why.

Even sadder is people who complain about such petty things....

---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | Always using my phone's browser, excuse the spelling mistakes |
2 years ago#23
trakrunr4evr posted...
L0Z posted...
Itd be hilarious if tc were playing domination and it turned out this low KDR guy was playing the objectives and had the most captures

There's a right way and a wrong way to capture flags. If you go 4-41 but have 10 captures, you're doing something horribly wrong.

---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
2 years ago#24
DDP886 posted...
Alexanaxela posted...
had a 1-40 on my team one time

he spent the last third of the game trying to shoot down uavs, warthogs, and lodestars with his smg ._.

Who does that

randumbs
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Somebody went 4-41 on my team

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived