Player Controlled Scorestraks

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Player Controlled Scorestraks
2 years ago#11
I am stuck on this as well. I am just waiting for stupid dragonfires in hard core mode. How come AGR's and sentry guns count for this?
2 years ago#12
Play kill confirmed!! I don't know why someone hasn't mentioned it yet, but with all the extra score you get from collecting tags, streaks like that are way more common.
2 years ago#13
stinger

No Stinger in this game.
---
cogito ergo zoom
2 years ago#14
dDubsaKadL posted...
Play kill confirmed!! I don't know why someone hasn't mentioned it yet, but with all the extra score you get from collecting tags, streaks like that are way more common.

This ^
---
Now I lay me down to sleep, Bottle of whiskey by my feet. If I die before I wake, tell my friends I drank it straight.
2 years ago#15
nissan skyline posted...
stinger

No Stinger in this game.

Fhj

Anyways i got mine from regular core tdm. No one puts dragonfire as their streak, its mostly care packages so have patience
2 years ago#16
f41lurizer posted...
ImperialDragon posted...
Honestly, just pray you get stuck on an absolutely horrible team, over and over again.

I don't need to do that. I always get the horrid teams anyways.

story of my life....and even then i rarely encounter any player controlled scorestreaks.
2 years ago#17
dDubsaKadL posted...

I mentioned hardpoint, which gives the most score out of any game mode on average.
---
GT: Roach4488
https://elite.callofduty.com/player/hq/xbox/54d10030cc86b1b90fcd5a1b3afeb1b6
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Player Controlled Scorestraks

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived