The new maps are good

• Topic Archived
2 years ago#1
I enjoy them very much.

Favorite out of them so far is Encore. It plays like a mix of stadium and liberation.

Vertigo is kind of meh at the moment

Magma is fun but a lot of long range engagements and since I was using the SMG it was a bit of a pain but they do have a few flanking routes.

Studio is hard to rate since firing range was great and it retains the awesomeness of firing range.

So anyone who is on the fence I say pick them up.
---
New Commentary! 4/3/13-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0uT7Hb-P30
GT: Dan Harkinz
2 years ago#2
Thanks! I was undecided, I don't mind if there's a bit of a mediocre feel to 1 or 2 of the maps as long as they aren't terrible. I'll buy the pack when I get home.
---
---
"Just give me 15 more minutes, 15 for her, for her, and her, that's 45 minutes!"
2 years ago#3
Encore is a lot of fun but it plays kind of like musical chairs. I think it's my favorite out of the bunch.
---
New Commentary! 4/3/13-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0uT7Hb-P30
GT: Dan Harkinz
2 years ago#4
thebest99 posted...
Encore is a lot of fun but it plays kind of like musical chairs. I think it's my favorite out of the bunch.

Well I look forward to picking it up ;).
---
---
"Just give me 15 more minutes, 15 for her, for her, and her, that's 45 minutes!"
2 years ago#5
yup liking it a lot as well, encore is my favorite at the moment. However I absolutely love mob of the dead, so much fun!
---
PSN - sparklefresh
2 years ago#6
So far I've only been able to play Studio. Studio available - everyone votes for it. Studio not available - everyone leaves.

But on the plus side, Studio is great, frantic as ever. Not seeing as many people staying in "that" tower....maybe they just need to readjust and then it will be back to normal with an RPG/Sniper in constant Tower Defence mode.
2 years ago#7
I really enjoy the new maps as well. My only problem is that the Match making pool gets smaller with each DLC offering (stick both of the map packs on a flash drive and load the game without them, look at the amount of players. put your flash drive in, now look) the total numbers may stay the same, but at off hours it can make the lag even worse and it has difficulties finding good games..this will become even worse if people for example buy uprising but skipped revolution.
---
none

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived