Secret Song in MOTD

• Topic Archived
3 years ago#1
is actually pretty satisfying to kill zombies to, but anything is better than the 30 second bullspit in nuketown
If there's one thing I've learned from call of duty, its that my mom really has a thing for 12 year olds
3 years ago#2
Where are the other two "boxes" or whatever? I've only found the one in the starting area.
What would John Marston do?
3 years ago#3
one is in the infirmary on a table, you can actually hear it in the room downstairs with the pile of firewood, so its directly above that, the 2nd one is on the docks behind a wooden box (the bottle is on the ground) and it is infront of the ate you open to get a plane part
If there's one thing I've learned from call of duty, its that my mom really has a thing for 12 year olds
3 years ago#4
One is behind a tall box on the docks. It is right alongside the water by the tommy gun. I believe the other is on a table in the warden's office.
3 years ago#5
I_snuggle_FUPAs posted...
is actually pretty satisfying to kill zombies to, but anything is better than the 30 second bullspit in nuketown

I still can't believe that they were that freak'n lazy with nuketown. No easter eggs other than some stupid sounds and no actual song.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived