Secret Song in MOTD

#1I_snuggle_FUPAsPosted 4/17/2013 10:10:54 AM
is actually pretty satisfying to kill zombies to, but anything is better than the 30 second bullspit in nuketown
---
If there's one thing I've learned from call of duty, its that my mom really has a thing for 12 year olds
#2whiteboygenePosted 4/17/2013 10:26:49 AM
Where are the other two "boxes" or whatever? I've only found the one in the starting area.
---
What would John Marston do?
#3I_snuggle_FUPAs(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2013 10:44:39 AM
one is in the infirmary on a table, you can actually hear it in the room downstairs with the pile of firewood, so its directly above that, the 2nd one is on the docks behind a wooden box (the bottle is on the ground) and it is infront of the ate you open to get a plane part
---
If there's one thing I've learned from call of duty, its that my mom really has a thing for 12 year olds
#4JPDMYPosted 4/17/2013 10:45:30 AM
One is behind a tall box on the docks. It is right alongside the water by the tommy gun. I believe the other is on a table in the warden's office.
#5TheBEST305gamerPosted 4/17/2013 12:54:18 PM
I_snuggle_FUPAs posted...
is actually pretty satisfying to kill zombies to, but anything is better than the 30 second bullspit in nuketown

I still can't believe that they were that freak'n lazy with nuketown. No easter eggs other than some stupid sounds and no actual song.