MTAR or PeaceKeeper?

#1L0ZPosted 4/17/2013 12:48:56 PM
Im looking for a great noob weapon. which one is better? Right now Im running peacekeeper with laser and reflex sight and I seem to be doing better than when I used the MTAR with targetfinder
---
[Cell Broadband | 256MB XDR | RSX 256MB GDDR3]
[IBM Tricore 3.2GHz | 10MB Custom ATI | 512 MB GDDR3]
#2gameflakPosted 4/17/2013 1:01:56 PM
I'd say overall, the MTAR is better. I usually run it with stock, suppressor and red dot. Sometimes I'll swap out the optic for quickdraw, or run dexterity on it instead.
---
What would happen if I hired two private investigators to follow each other?
#3f41lurizerPosted 4/17/2013 2:08:56 PM
Like the [insert any LMG] + target finder?
#4Mr_CumberdalePosted 4/17/2013 4:10:37 PM
gameflak posted...
I'd say overall, the MTAR is better. I usually run it with stock, suppressor and red dot. Sometimes I'll swap out the optic for quickdraw, or run dexterity on it instead.

I agree, except I don't use an optic on it.
---
GT: Why you quit
#5cifer520Posted 4/17/2013 4:19:02 PM
I don't know why you'd use sights, they have a couple of the nicest irons in the game. MTAR is better but the Keeper is my favorite suppressed gun.
#6NidtendofreakPosted 4/17/2013 4:31:31 PM
MTAR has more short range power and wall penetration, Peacekeeper has better mobility and probably better mid range.

Depends on the map more, probably the MTAR overall.
---
And so begins a tale of vengeance and betrayal. Destiny by sinner sought. Tragedy by power wrought. Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume.
#7gameflakPosted 4/17/2013 4:35:20 PM
Mr_Cumberdale posted...
gameflak posted...

Sometimes I don't use an optic on it, kind of depends on the map. It's nice for the longer range shots though. It's good to have a class with it with just irons on in case you get emp'd.
---
#8gameflakPosted 4/17/2013 4:36:35 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#9gameflakPosted 4/17/2013 4:38:47 PM
cifer520 posted...
I don't know why you'd use sights, they have a couple of the nicest irons in the game. MTAR is better but the Keeper is my favorite suppressed gun.

I use red dot for the maps with longer sightlines. Irons are good though for sure.
---
#10Mr_CumberdalePosted 4/17/2013 4:49:06 PM
gameflak posted...
Mr_Cumberdale posted...
gameflak posted...

Sometimes I don't use an optic on it, kind of depends on the map. It's nice for the longer range shots though. It's good to have a class with it with just irons on in case you get emp'd.

Yeah, I've never actually tried an RDS on it and I know it does help some guns (like FAL). :D
---
GT: Why you quit