30-0 FFA using Assault Shield class (video)

#41LithspPosted 4/17/2013 5:38:24 PM
Nice work.

Basically camped the whole time but hey whatever gets the kills hahaha..

..I wish people died that quickly for me though - it looks like you shoot them once, and they're gone. They have dropped in about an instant.
I do this and they turn around and own me. Never does anyone drop that fast for me, I've got the best connection possible for where I am.
I think it's just me being in Aus makes it lag regardless.

Again, nice stuff.
---
[]Signature[]
#42Mitchach0(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2013 5:38:56 PM
ShinRaKnight posted...
Mitchach0 posted...
ShinRaKnight posted...
Not bad, but nothing special.

You just sat in the back of the map and picked off people that were running by, and those that you did kill head to head showed their lack of skill, rather than reinforced your own.

As most people said Shield users are easy prey. So you lucked out in the people you were playing against.

Also I am disappointed you didn't get a shield kill.

All fair calls except for the massive generalisation that all shield usrs are easy prey.

that is not a generalization, it is a fact.

If you know what you are doing, it is extremely easy to kill someone using a shield. Anyone here will tell you that.

I'm happy for you that you've never come across a half-decent shielder. In one vs one situations, I like to think I'd have the advantage against most players and many of them I would regard as "easy prey".
---
Riot and Assault Shield Gameplays and Montages: http://www.youtube.com/mitchacho
#43Mitchach0(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2013 5:41:07 PM
Lithsp posted...
Nice work.

Basically camped the whole time but hey whatever gets the kills hahaha..

..I wish people died that quickly for me though - it looks like you shoot them once, and they're gone. They have dropped in about an instant.
I do this and they turn around and own me. Never does anyone drop that fast for me, I've got the best connection possible for where I am.
I think it's just me being in Aus makes it lag regardless.

Again, nice stuff.

I'm in Aus too, mate, on a crappy ADSL connection and I'm always lagging. It's the KAP-40 and the range of the gunfights I was engaging in.
---
Riot and Assault Shield Gameplays and Montages: http://www.youtube.com/mitchacho