Now that Uprising is out, what are your predictions/hopes for the next DLC?

#1TheRisingSonPosted 4/17/2013 6:10:11 PM
I'm liking Uprising more than Revolution, although I dislike the fact that they won't release any more weapons in future DLC. Although it's extremely unlikely, I'm hoping they'll add scorestreaks. I mean why show off the CLAW in single player and then completely ignore it for multiplayer? That thing is begging to be used!

Realistically, I'm hoping for another vertically focused map. Vertigo disappointed me a bit in that it isn't as vertical as they hyped it up to be. I was thinking something more in the vein of Die Rise but on multiplayer. Besides that, I'm just hoping they don't go the lazy route and release old maps for the next DLC. I wish the next DLC has a zombies map based in a location that's not Asia or North America. Maybe mix things up by throwing us in Africa, Europe or maybe even Antartica?
#2ParkcityfanPosted 4/17/2013 7:51:07 PM
I think that a type of office building, with many floors, and many ways to change would be cool, instead of the spawns being horizontally apart from each other, about vertically, the spawns would be on different floors? I mean they could just pick some office building in Rome or Paris and then make a really cool map out of it, it would be something original that has been missing in this game.
---
hi
#3TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 4/17/2013 7:52:35 PM
I hope that they're actually honest about what we get with the next one.
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#4Disflex6Posted 4/17/2013 8:17:11 PM
I had an idea for a map that pretty much forces players to jump between buildings. Imagine a square map, with divides going horizontally and vertically through the middle.
---
www.youtube.com/Y2KFrosty
XBL: Y2K Frosty
#5MrArmageddon8Posted 4/17/2013 8:44:38 PM
I kind of hope for a weapons pack.
#6Ghost_TurtlePosted 4/17/2013 10:57:12 PM
Honestly wouldn't mind at least 1 BO map in the next map pack. Summit maybe,
---
What did the dad buffalo say to his son on his first day of school? By son. GET IT!?! BISON!!! HAHAHAHA!!! Silly Buffaloes. Roll Tide!
#7FishbulbPosted 4/18/2013 4:47:11 AM
I expect Summit to come out. I'd like to see a whole map built like the mini-city in Studio.
---
Broadcasting your religious faith in a sig is obnoxious. All who agree copy/paste this sig.
#8roach06Posted 4/18/2013 4:56:07 AM
Would love to see summit or grid, reskinned or not.

But honestly, as long as the maps are on par with Encore/Grind/Vertigo i will be more than happy.
---
GT: Roach4488
https://elite.callofduty.com/player/hq/xbox/54d10030cc86b1b90fcd5a1b3afeb1b6
#9TANGGOLFPosted 4/18/2013 5:07:00 AM
I really wish they'd do a nostalgia map pack. It could have Overgrown, Crash, Backlot, District, Vacant, or Bog. Every COD since COD4 needs more COD4 tbh. Best maps (and weapons) in the entire series.
#10GameFan692Posted 4/18/2013 5:50:40 AM
TANGGOLF posted...
I really wish they'd do a nostalgia map pack. It could have Overgrown, Crash, Backlot, District, Vacant, or Bog. Every COD since COD4 needs more COD4 tbh. Best maps (and weapons) in the entire series.

Why would you want Overgrown, Crash, and Vacant remade again? Besides the fact that they have already been redone in MW2 and MW3, why wouldn't you want new and fresh maps? Also, Treyarch wouldn't remake IW maps.....
---
GT: DarKShoTs