Rough games

#1IronWarrior26Posted 4/17/2013 9:42:15 PM
Don't you guys just hate it when nothing goes irght in call of duty -.- Everyone camps, you die before your streaks, you can't do anything right.. Well today was like that for me. Hopefully tommorow is better. Has anyone else had these kind of days?
---
GT: IronWarrior26
#2maleman24Posted 4/17/2013 9:44:00 PM
I've probably died 1 kill from my VSAT at least 200 times in my career... Feels bad every time.
---
-== Unity in Creativity ==-
#3slaveanselmoPosted 4/17/2013 10:30:54 PM
Sniper Frog is there to make sure you don't have "too much" fun with the game.
---
Learn to sense the sarcasm, bro.
Someone here REAAAAAALLY loves their job. Phenomenal Cosmic Power!!!
#4AldousIsDeadPosted 4/17/2013 10:32:15 PM
Lol, I forgot about Sniper Frog. He's out there though, for sure.
---
In simplicity, utility. Through utility, simplicity.
#5slaveanselmoPosted 4/17/2013 10:34:47 PM
It's omnipotent and knows when you're starting to enjoy yourself.
---
Learn to sense the sarcasm, bro.
Someone here REAAAAAALLY loves their job. Phenomenal Cosmic Power!!!
#6roach06Posted 4/18/2013 5:02:22 AM
I am convinved that the VSAT is cursed. Without fail every time I call it in...someone comes around the corner with an SMG or remington and blasts my face. not that it matters that much because I dont run high streaks anymore but I swear the game is like "Oh your calling in a vsat, let me spawn this guy right next to you TROLOLOL"
---
GT: Roach4488
https://elite.callofduty.com/player/hq/xbox/54d10030cc86b1b90fcd5a1b3afeb1b6
#7SevenDayCandlePosted 4/18/2013 5:05:00 AM
I had a game earlier, died 1 off my VSAT twice on Meltdown due to 'hey, let's spawn someone right here!'. Then the top scoring guy on their team left (he was 12-2, I was something like 16-2). Then I couldn't kill anyone. All of a sudden something happened after he left and I was 1/4 second behind everything. The guys I was just lighting up left and right were all of a sudden destroying me even after I got the first shot off and saw them first. Sniperfrog'd.
---
GG TREYARCH! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPfj-JvI0XI
#8gameflakPosted 4/18/2013 12:27:31 PM
IronWarrior26 posted...
Don't you guys just hate it when nothing goes irght in call of duty -.- Everyone camps, you die before your streaks, you can't do anything right.. Well today was like that for me. Hopefully tommorow is better. Has anyone else had these kind of days?

Yep, and they're almost always when I pull host.
---
What would happen if I hired two private investigators to follow each other?
#9gameflakPosted 4/18/2013 12:29:17 PM
SevenDayCandle posted...
I had a game earlier, died 1 off my VSAT twice on Meltdown due to 'hey, let's spawn someone right here!'. Then the top scoring guy on their team left (he was 12-2, I was something like 16-2). Then I couldn't kill anyone. All of a sudden something happened after he left and I was 1/4 second behind everything. The guys I was just lighting up left and right were all of a sudden destroying me even after I got the first shot off and saw them first. Sniperfrog'd.

You probably became the new host...
---
What would happen if I hired two private investigators to follow each other?