Have you ever sent/gotten a kind message like "good job" or "nice game" in BO2?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Have you ever sent/gotten a kind message like "good job" or "nice game" in BO2?

User Info: CommanderF9agy

CommanderF9agy
3 years ago#1
In a refreshing change of pace from the usual rage mail and clan invites, I was on both ends of such messages while playing today. In one lobby, I got three bloodthirsties and four longshots for my M8A1 thanks to a teammate with a riot shield being a fantastic distraction. After two games on his team, I sent him a "thank you riot shield guy, you rock" message. He responded by sending me a smiley face and hitting me with a long-range tomahawk the very next game. Then, in a later lobby, I camped with a random sniper on Plaza and saved him from getting shot a few times. I got a bloodthirsty myself, and after I left the lobby, the sniper sent me a message saying "thx for the backup, helped with my gold DSR" and it warmed my heart.

So have you ever received (or sent yourself) a positive message like this?
http://i.imgur.com/F9agy.jpg

User Info: Aadrian1234

Aadrian1234
3 years ago#2
Only on Borderlands 2 & BF3.

On Borderlands 2, I thanked everyone for helping me out with boss farming for weapons.

On BF3, I managed to RPG a Jet in mid-flight my first time, almost pissing myself in excitement. The guy in the Jet sent me a message saying "Nice Shot!". Couldn't believe it
PSN/GT-Aadrianseth
When life gives you lemons, burn down life's manager's house down. With the lemons. It will solve all your problems.

User Info: Demotivating

Demotivating
3 years ago#3
Not in this game. I have in previous CoD games, but it's usually in other games (Halo, Borderlands, etc).

User Info: FeelMyBlade

FeelMyBlade
3 years ago#4
Yes.

Whenever I play against some of the best players/teams, we usually send each other "good game" messages at the end.

I've gotten it maybe 3 or 4 times. It is a rare encounter however.
Currently Playing: Black Ops 2
Best CoDs: BLOPS2, CoD4! Love them!!!!

User Info: Soul_On_Display

Soul_On_Display
3 years ago#5
Only once in BO2 I think.
Xbox Live: Eighth Element || PSN: Echo_Resonance || 3DS FC: 4012-3485-5071
~TL;DR? Don't care.~ || ~ World's #1 Camper Hater ~

User Info: I_snuggle_FUPAs

I_snuggle_FUPAs
3 years ago#6
I usually just get friend requests, but im hilarious and clever
GT: I carress FUPAs (for proof)
If there's one thing I've learned from call of duty, its that my mom really has a thing for 12 year olds

User Info: AldousIsDead

AldousIsDead
3 years ago#7
I send positive ones every once in a while. Get in a lobby and consistently nemesis with a guy or whatever. I honestly can't recall ever getting one though.
In simplicity, utility. Through utility, simplicity.

User Info: DKrypton

DKrypton
3 years ago#8
I gotten a few, but it's pretty rare. They're usually followed with a friend request from them too, lol
GT: DiceyKrypton

User Info: angrybirdsdude

angrybirdsdude
3 years ago#9
I send out good game messages out to people, get replies probably 2/3rds of the time.

seems like most of the people think I'm trying to be sarcastic doe.
spread the <3

User Info: ingo4

ingo4
3 years ago#10
awesome.
These pretzels are making me thirsty!
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Have you ever sent/gotten a kind message like "good job" or "nice game" in BO2?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived