Have you ever sent/gotten a kind message like "good job" or "nice game" in BO2?

#1CommanderF9agyPosted 4/17/2013 11:23:03 PM
In a refreshing change of pace from the usual rage mail and clan invites, I was on both ends of such messages while playing today. In one lobby, I got three bloodthirsties and four longshots for my M8A1 thanks to a teammate with a riot shield being a fantastic distraction. After two games on his team, I sent him a "thank you riot shield guy, you rock" message. He responded by sending me a smiley face and hitting me with a long-range tomahawk the very next game. Then, in a later lobby, I camped with a random sniper on Plaza and saved him from getting shot a few times. I got a bloodthirsty myself, and after I left the lobby, the sniper sent me a message saying "thx for the backup, helped with my gold DSR" and it warmed my heart.

So have you ever received (or sent yourself) a positive message like this?
---
http://i.imgur.com/F9agy.jpg
#2Aadrian1234Posted 4/17/2013 11:28:09 PM
Only on Borderlands 2 & BF3.

On Borderlands 2, I thanked everyone for helping me out with boss farming for weapons.

On BF3, I managed to RPG a Jet in mid-flight my first time, almost pissing myself in excitement. The guy in the Jet sent me a message saying "Nice Shot!". Couldn't believe it
---
PSN/GT-Aadrianseth
When life gives you lemons, burn down life's manager's house down. With the lemons. It will solve all your problems.
#3DemotivatingPosted 4/17/2013 11:29:49 PM
Not in this game. I have in previous CoD games, but it's usually in other games (Halo, Borderlands, etc).
#4FeelMyBladePosted 4/17/2013 11:30:57 PM
Yes.

Whenever I play against some of the best players/teams, we usually send each other "good game" messages at the end.

I've gotten it maybe 3 or 4 times. It is a rare encounter however.
---
Currently Playing: Black Ops 2
Best CoDs: BLOPS2, CoD4! Love them!!!!
#5Soul_On_DisplayPosted 4/17/2013 11:32:57 PM
Only once in BO2 I think.
---
Xbox Live: Eighth Element || PSN: Echo_Resonance || 3DS FC: 4012-3485-5071
~TL;DR? Don't care.~ || ~ World's #1 Camper Hater ~
#6I_snuggle_FUPAsPosted 4/17/2013 11:34:43 PM
I usually just get friend requests, but im hilarious and clever
GT: I carress FUPAs (for proof)
---
If there's one thing I've learned from call of duty, its that my mom really has a thing for 12 year olds
#7AldousIsDeadPosted 4/17/2013 11:47:07 PM
I send positive ones every once in a while. Get in a lobby and consistently nemesis with a guy or whatever. I honestly can't recall ever getting one though.
---
In simplicity, utility. Through utility, simplicity.
#8DKryptonPosted 4/17/2013 11:48:42 PM
I gotten a few, but it's pretty rare. They're usually followed with a friend request from them too, lol
---
GT: DiceyKrypton
#9angrybirdsdudePosted 4/17/2013 11:50:34 PM
I send out good game messages out to people, get replies probably 2/3rds of the time.

seems like most of the people think I'm trying to be sarcastic doe.
---
spread the <3
#10ingo4Posted 4/17/2013 11:56:04 PM
awesome.
---
These pretzels are making me thirsty!