Perk 2 : Scavenger
Perk 3 : Dexterity

Lethal : C4
Tac nade : EMP

Scorestreaks : Stealth Chopper, Orbital VSAT, Warthog
#2Made_of_failPosted 4/18/2013 11:37:43 AM
12/10 its ok
---
Failing to succeed does not mean failing to progress.
#3BgSoAPosted 4/18/2013 11:38:38 AM
TheConjuring posted...
Kill Confirmed/TDM class.

Primary Weapon : MSMC w/ Suppressor + Quickdraw
Secondary Weapon : None

Perk 1 : Hardline + Ghost (Greed)

Good gun choice, still reliable. I refuse to run the thing without fast or extended mags myself. Try the MP7 if you haven't yet.

I would do Lightweight over Hardline, but that works fine. Scavenger is good, just make sure to stay on the flanks and stick to head glitches, or you'll be losing your gunfights. Dexterity isn't as important on an smg with quickdraw. I would use Tac Mask or Engineer.

C4 and EMP nades are golden. Spam em at will.

Consider trading Warthog for Lightning Strike. Most of these maps do not do that thing justice.
---
macarena69 posted... "That's the point. I can do it, you can't stop me, I gain nothing from listening to you, come on me bro"
#4Aether_LyricPosted 4/18/2013 11:41:16 AM
Quite possibly the most standard tryhard pubstomer class you can make, apart from the killstreaks

...is that the hidden joke of the topic?
#5TheConjuring(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 11:49:24 AM
BgSoA posted...
TheConjuring posted...
Kill Confirmed/TDM class.

Primary Weapon : MSMC w/ Suppressor + Quickdraw
Secondary Weapon : None

Perk 1 : Hardline + Ghost (Greed)

Good gun choice, still reliable. I refuse to run the thing without fast or extended mags myself. Try the MP7 if you haven't yet.

I would do Lightweight over Hardline, but that works fine. Scavenger is good, just make sure to stay on the flanks and stick to head glitches, or you'll be losing your gunfights. Dexterity isn't as important on an smg with quickdraw. I would use Tac Mask or Engineer.

C4 and EMP nades are golden. Spam em at will.

Consider trading Warthog for Lightning Strike. Most of these maps do not do that thing justice.

I just switched Lightweight to Ghost, I realized it's not as useful to me as it once was in the beginning. Hardline is only used if I'm setting up higher scorestreaks, which works great for VSAT and higher streaks.

I also was an Engineer user before but I've learned to be fast and dodge betties by crounching, and since i'm not using the care package anymore, it's kinda lost its magic with me. Just toss an EMP nade and there you go.

Warthog is also sometimes switched for Lodestar or VTOL. Still a great streak IMO since you can just run collecting the tags while gunning.
#6TheConjuring(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 11:54:16 AM
Aether_Lyric posted...
Quite possibly the most standard tryhard pubstomer class you can make, apart from the killstreaks

*facepalm*

People still use the word "tryhard" over here?
#7roach06Posted 4/18/2013 11:56:49 AM
I would drop c4 and emp and add Extreme conditioning.

I would also drop the silencer for fast mags

Oh and drop ghost for lightweight
---
GT: Roach4488
https://elite.callofduty.com/player/hq/xbox/54d10030cc86b1b90fcd5a1b3afeb1b6
#8Aether_LyricPosted 4/18/2013 12:33:57 PM
TheConjuring posted...
Aether_Lyric posted...

*facepalm*

People still use the word "tryhard" over here?

I mean "tryhard" in the sense that it's what pretty much every YouTuber/streamer uses for their high kill gameplays
#9f41lurizerPosted 4/18/2013 1:40:04 PM
Replace hardline with flak jacket
replace quickdraw with fastmags

then pubstomp
#10WOT BSPosted 4/18/2013 1:46:12 PM(edited)
3/10

6/10 if you dont just lazily throw the c4 like a bag of garbage into a dumpster while pounding on x as soon as you throw it. use the clacker for detonation and use it as route deterence behind an inpenetrable wall or a trap against people without engineer. also, switch to a flashbang.
---
GT: Extract Hz