Golden SPORK - Not working!?!

#1CrabpattyPosted 4/18/2013 12:47:33 PM
Hey ya'll

Lovin' this new zombies map. Lovin the epic ACIDGAT gun!!! But I am having trouble getting the golden spork, anybody else having this issue too???

I have successfully obtained the tomahawk, and try throwing it at the poster in the jail cell at every angle, but the poster never goes away to take me to the next step. I have prob thrown the tomahawk at the poster 50+ times with no result. Can anybody help me out here? I have watched multiple Youtube videos with no help.

If you don't know what the golden spork is, check out the link below & let me know if you have the same problem obtaining it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgltTVwdWNU

Thanks!!!!

-Falcus Maximus
#2bobacanooshPosted 4/18/2013 12:59:13 PM
Pretty sure u have to go to golden gate bridge first. Then when u come back u can throw tomahawk at poster (regular old nade works fine as well)
---
PSN: bobacanoosh
#3Crabpatty(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 9:36:11 PM
bobacanoosh posted...
Pretty sure u have to go to golden gate bridge first. Then when u come back u can throw tomahawk at poster (regular old nade works fine as well)

Thank you. I will try this & let you know... I have already been to the bridge & back, but have not tried using good ol' fashioned nades...

I want my golden spork, dammitt!!!
#4Crabpatty(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 10:12:13 PM
Still having the same exact problem. Can't remove the movie poster...

Tried grenading it, tomahawking it, shooting it, nothing works.

I've been to the golden gate bridge, & PAP'ed two weapons. So it seems as if everything is done in order to finalize this step.... Any tips pro gamers???

Much thanks,

Falcus Maximus
#5supercoolisaacPosted 4/18/2013 10:15:23 PM
Crabpatty posted...

I've been to the golden gate bridge, & PAP'ed two weapons. So it seems as if everything is done in order to finalize this step.... Any tips pro gamers???

Much thanks,

Falcus Maximus

Are you sure you're looking in the correct cell? lol it's right next to the wardens office.
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#6Crabpatty(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 10:26:37 PM
supercoolisaac posted...
Crabpatty posted...

Much thanks,

Falcus Maximus

Are you sure you're looking in the correct cell? lol it's right next to the wardens office.

Yeah I'm sure it's the correct cell. Good question though...
#7Crabpatty(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 10:28:25 PM
Is there possibly a power source you must turn on before throwing the Hell's Retriever? I am running out of ideas here...
#8DxMehDxPosted 4/18/2013 10:28:55 PM
Got the two spoons yet?
---
SwAgYoLo
#9Crabpatty(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 10:43:01 PM
DxMehDx posted...
Got the two spoons yet?

All of the youtube videos I have seen does not say anything about getting two spoons... According to them, first step is removing the poster.

Where are the two spoons???
#10JaggiManPosted 4/18/2013 10:50:49 PM
You have to remove the poster to get to the first spoon. Not sure why it isnt working for you. Can you collect the skulls at all either?
---
GT and PSN: ReCrisis
Kick back, relax and enjoy the world around you~!