How do you people even PLAY League Play?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. How do you people even PLAY League Play?
3 years ago#1
I've played League Play a few times in the non-competitive ladders (I.E. Teamdeath and Moshpit) since I rarely play with other people on COD anymore, but today I played the Champions Series.

EVERYONE HITS OFFLINE. Its absurd. If I'm not getting hit, I'm lagging. My two friends and I were on a 6 win streak or so and we run into a team of Master Ranked people. (One of whom was apparently in Faze.) AND GUESS WHAT!? Of course, myself and one other person were hit offline during the pre-game loading screen as the match started.

Its a joke. Didn't think things could be worse than Gamebattles, but I guess I was wrong.
"I don't know what impresses me more.The amount of knowledge this troll has, or how he uses it." <-- About me.
3 years ago#2
DeViLXinCaRnATe posted...
EVERYONE HITS OFFLINE.

Its the only thing these Dorito breath nerds are good at and maybe shotgunning a mountain dew.
NerdFAQs.
3 years ago#3
JVel91 posted...
EVERYONE HITS OFFLINE.

Its the only thing these Dorito breath nerds are good at and maybe shotgunning a mountain dew.

Lol. So true.
"I don't know what impresses me more.The amount of knowledge this troll has, or how he uses it." <-- About me.
3 years ago#4
I've only had it happen twice ever and I've got over a hundred wins this season, probably 200 or so total.
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
3 years ago#5
supercoolisaac posted...
I've only had it happen twice ever and I've got over a hundred wins this season, probably 200 or so total.

Lucky I guess. Or I'm unlucky. Honestly its probably the latter. COD has never liked me...
3 years ago#6
I've played League Play a few times in the non-competitive ladders (I.E. Teamdeath and Moshpit) since I rarely play with other people on COD anymore, but today I played the Champions Series.

EVERYONE HITS OFFLINE. Its absurd. If I'm not getting hit, I'm lagging. My two friends and I were on a 6 win streak or so and we run into a team of Master Ranked people. (One of whom was apparently in Faze.) AND GUESS WHAT!? Of course, myself and one other person were hit offline during the pre-game loading screen as the match started.

Its a joke. Didn't think things could be worse than Gamebattles, but I guess I was wrong.

Is Faze a good clan or something? I'm not hip to who's who of the CoD community I just know that I see these Faze guys from time to time and haven't been impressed.
3 years ago#7
Juzten76 posted...

Is Faze a good clan or something? I'm not hip to who's who of the CoD community I just know that I see these Faze guys from time to time and haven't been impressed.

They're like the new "OpTic" of sniping, if you even know who OpTic is. They're a clan of snipers who have almost 2 million subscribers on Youtube. They're good snipers, but cruddy competitive players. I believe they have an MLG team, but they've yet to win anything in my recollection.
3 years ago#8
Juzten76 posted...

They're like the new "OpTic" of sniping, if you even know who OpTic is. They're a clan of snipers who have almost 2 million subscribers on Youtube. They're good snipers, but cruddy competitive players. I believe they have an MLG team, but they've yet to win anything in my recollection.

That explains why I see them jumping out of windows and doing 360 degree spins trying to snipe. They're like the circus clowns of CoD.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. How do you people even PLAY League Play?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived