Just noticed that they nerf'd the Rennington 870

#1ProudlyHated87Posted 4/18/2013 6:33:36 PM
Yep. They ruined a perfectly good shotgun. Takes two shots to kill someone at even if they're 5 feet away.
---
56-Hyper ~ FC: 3539-9062-9773
YT Account: http://www.youtube.com/user/ProudlyHated23277
#2CS2_SasukePosted 4/18/2013 6:37:20 PM
Play with the KSG to get better with shotguns.
---
Bronyism is the new Christianity. Bronies unite!
/) Bro-hoof if you agree --- Count:7
#3L4DMalusPosted 4/18/2013 6:46:08 PM
ADS with it, you'll get OHKs more often
---
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world" - Gandhi
#4L0ZPosted 4/18/2013 6:46:51 PM
just like in real life. If its not dead in one shot it isnt a Mossberg.
---
[Cell Broadband | 256MB XDR | RSX 256MB GDDR3]
[IBM Tricore 3.2GHz | 10MB Custom ATI | 512 MB GDDR3]
#5ProudlyHated87(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 6:56:49 PM
L4DMalus posted...
ADS with it, you'll get OHKs more often

I'm just going to drop the thing completely.
---
56-Hyper ~ FC: 3539-9062-9773
YT Account: http://www.youtube.com/user/ProudlyHated23277
#6GandalfTehGrayPosted 4/19/2013 12:14:20 AM
Long Barrel/Laser. It's still useable, it's just terrible for what a shotgun should be.
---
"A wizard is never late, Frodo Baggins. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to." Booster Defense Force
#7HitokiriFelixPosted 4/19/2013 12:27:56 AM
proudlyhated87 posted...
Yep. They ruined a perfectly good shotgun. Takes two shots to kill someone at even if they're 5 feet away.

They have done literally nothing to the Remington since launch that would affect its performance from 5 feet away. Btw I think the Remington is probably the most consistent and reliable OHK shotgun in several years, matched only by the KSG w/dmg from MW3.
---
Xbox Live: xXSpaceFlowerXx
#8mickylovefistPosted 4/19/2013 1:04:16 AM
HitokiriFelix posted...
proudlyhated87 posted...

They have done literally nothing to the Remington since launch that would affect its performance from 5 feet away. Btw I think the Remington is probably the most consistent and reliable OHK shotgun in several years, matched only by the KSG w/dmg from MW3.

Spas-12 w/holographic (mw2) says hi.
---
PSN : BrotherMichael. Currently playing with virgins emotions.
#9GandalfTehGrayPosted 4/19/2013 1:07:45 AM
mickylovefist posted...
HitokiriFelix posted...
proudlyhated87 posted...

A sight? Ex Mags or Grip for slightly faster pump was way to go. The Usas was easily the best shotgun since the Mw2 Spas though.
---
"A wizard is never late, Frodo Baggins. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to." Booster Defense Force
#10mickylovefistPosted 4/19/2013 1:15:23 AM
GandalfTehGray posted...
mickylovefist posted...
HitokiriFelix posted...
proudlyhated87 posted...

A sight? Ex Mags or Grip for slightly faster pump was way to go. The Usas was easily the best shotgun since the Mw2 Spas though.

Yeah the holo sight had a glitch where it gave it more range. Grip and holo was my set up. Ahhhhh I miss mw2 :(
---
PSN : BrotherMichael. Currently playing with virgins emotions.