Just noticed that they nerf'd the Rennington 870

#11GandalfTehGrayPosted 4/19/2013 2:23:27 AM
mickylovefist posted...
GandalfTehGray posted...
mickylovefist posted...
HitokiriFelix posted...
proudlyhated87 posted...
Yep. They ruined a perfectly good shotgun. Takes two shots to kill someone at even if they're 5 feet away.

They have done literally nothing to the Remington since launch that would affect its performance from 5 feet away. Btw I think the Remington is probably the most consistent and reliable OHK shotgun in several years, matched only by the KSG w/dmg from MW3.

Spas-12 w/holographic (mw2) says hi.

A sight? Ex Mags or Grip for slightly faster pump was way to go. The Usas was easily the best shotgun since the Mw2 Spas though.

Yeah the holo sight had a glitch where it gave it more range. Grip and holo was my set up. Ahhhhh I miss mw2 :(

I wouldn't say it needed more range, unless it gave it pre patch model ranges
---
"A wizard is never late, Frodo Baggins. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to." Booster Defense Force
#12AngelicTouch99Posted 4/19/2013 3:02:52 AM
Ate you nuts? The r870 is still arguably the best gun on most maps. All if my k9/lodestar/swarm have been using the r870 and hardline
---
http://i.imgur.com/LiaOVGS.gif
#13ShadowUmbreon42Posted 4/19/2013 4:26:44 AM
proudlyhated87 posted...
Yep. They ruined a perfectly good shotgun. Takes two shots to kill someone at even if they're 5 feet away.

Yes the ruined a shotty that had the range of a sniper rifle at launch
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615803-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/62287165 (Halofan) Made my night. Don't mess with pokemon. www.youtube.com/victiniexpert2400
#14gameflakPosted 4/19/2013 9:43:04 AM
proudlyhated87 posted...

They havent done anything to the "rennington". If it's taking two shots to kill at that range, you're either getting lagged, or you seriously need to work on your aim.
---
What would happen if I hired two private investigators to follow each other?