Finally got gold FHJ

#1f41lurizerPosted 4/18/2013 11:46:11 PM
I finally found 10 player controlled scorestreaks. All I can say to anybody currently struggling with that challenge is (1), if you join in progress and it's a pubstomping, stick around the back of the map. Let stuff happen for a few minutes. You will probably encounter a lodestar/dragonfire/VTOL sometime

ALWAYS run a FHJ and shoot one rocket into a scorestreak before it kills you. Then, quickly change to a special class with cold blooded (so they can't target you) and finish them off. When you do this, though, make sure you are not standing by any teammates, as teammates will be targeted and you might be killed in the crossfire.

If you find somebody running those scorestreaks and seems to be pretty good at getting them, follow them around. I followed this guy who would get the dragonfire, fly it for like 10 seconds, then just crash it into the ground...My final takedown went like this

1. Enemy Dragonfire active
2. Switch to FHJ, target, shoot
3. Reloading...
4. still reloading
5. targeting
6. He's goin for the ground!!!
7. Just in time

it was pretty epicness

I'm so happy I got that out of the way
#2sphixxPosted 4/19/2013 12:06:05 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#3Dark_JinougaPosted 4/19/2013 2:53:39 AM
You are my hero, I got my first out of 10 just after prestiging, lucky dragofire on hijacked.

should have 4, but the goddamn loadstars either get shotdown by teammates as my rockets flying towards it, or on express I couldnt get a clear view of it :(
---
Noobs=Market
Market>You
#4MrBombasticaIPosted 4/19/2013 3:13:40 AM
Nice work bro. Next you need the Diamond launchers like me!
---
t*** (Sig bet on CE, 19/03/2013)
#5f41lurizer(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2013 12:19:14 PM
MrBombasticaI posted...
Nice work bro. Next you need the Diamond launchers like me!

Yea, i switched out my FHJ for the SMAW
I aleady have like 90 aircraft destroys with it somehow. I don't remember using it that much...

Dark_Jinouga posted...
You are my hero, I got my first out of 10 just after prestiging, lucky dragofire on hijacked.

should have 4, but the goddamn loadstars either get shotdown by teammates as my rockets flying towards it, or on express I couldnt get a clear view of it :(

If you notice a teammate trying to shoot it down, count the rockets it will take. If it has already taken one hit, let them fire, then YOU fire and get the takedown. Or vice versa. If it hasn't taken any, Fire, let them fire, you will be reloaded and blam! its down

It will still take a LOOOOONNNNGGGG time. Thank god for dragonfires