If you hate Nuketown with the fire of 1000 suns, and dont want to play it at all

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. If you hate Nuketown with the fire of 1000 suns, and dont want to play it at all
3 years ago#1
Go play ground war, problem solved. although, groundwar nuketown could be funny :D
Noobs=Market
Market>You
3 years ago#2
You mean "lag war" cause that's what it does even with full bar.
3 years ago#3
Vegeta_Yulaw posted...
You mean "lag war" cause that's what it does even with full bar.

sadly, this is true :( but you always have the chance to be on the winning end^^ In MW2 I went into a laggy as **** FFA game with only the USP.45 and I destroyed everyone with it, they couldnt even retaliate. if I were on the other end of that, I would have cursed my game
Noobs=Market
Market>You
3 years ago#4
I just headglitch with a Target Finder LMG. Figure I might as well make all of the children who vote Nuketown mad if I have to play that awful map.
His days of asking are all gone, his fight goes on, and on, and on
But he thinks that the fight is worth it all, so he strikes like Thunderball
3 years ago#5
fatclemenza posted...
I just headglitch with a Target Finder LMG. Figure I might as well make all of the children who vote Nuketown mad if I have to play that awful map.

I started doing this too. I hate Nuketown, and really didn't miss it being in Chaos Moshpit only.
Certainly, he had too many weaknesses to use my power.
[PDBA Forever]
3 years ago#6
Majora1988 posted...
fatclemenza posted...

I started doing this too. I hate Nuketown, and really didn't miss it being in Chaos Moshpit only.

Bingo. Go full worm on that map.
And so begins a tale of vengeance and betrayal. Destiny by sinner sought. Tragedy by power wrought. Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume.
3 years ago#7
roger that
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. If you hate Nuketown with the fire of 1000 suns, and dont want to play it at all

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived