If you hate Nuketown with the fire of 1000 suns, and dont want to play it at all

#1Dark_JinougaPosted 4/19/2013 2:50:56 AM(edited)
Go play ground war, problem solved. although, groundwar nuketown could be funny :D
---
Noobs=Market
Market>You
#2Vegeta_YulawPosted 4/19/2013 3:39:23 AM
You mean "lag war" cause that's what it does even with full bar.
#3Dark_Jinouga(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2013 8:57:34 AM
Vegeta_Yulaw posted...
You mean "lag war" cause that's what it does even with full bar.

sadly, this is true :( but you always have the chance to be on the winning end^^ In MW2 I went into a laggy as **** FFA game with only the USP.45 and I destroyed everyone with it, they couldnt even retaliate. if I were on the other end of that, I would have cursed my game
---
Noobs=Market
Market>You
#4fatclemenzaPosted 4/19/2013 8:59:04 AM
I just headglitch with a Target Finder LMG. Figure I might as well make all of the children who vote Nuketown mad if I have to play that awful map.
---
His days of asking are all gone, his fight goes on, and on, and on
But he thinks that the fight is worth it all, so he strikes like Thunderball
#5Majora1988Posted 4/19/2013 9:30:21 AM
fatclemenza posted...
I just headglitch with a Target Finder LMG. Figure I might as well make all of the children who vote Nuketown mad if I have to play that awful map.

I started doing this too. I hate Nuketown, and really didn't miss it being in Chaos Moshpit only.
---
Certainly, he had too many weaknesses to use my power.
[PDBA Forever]
#6NidtendofreakPosted 4/19/2013 9:31:51 AM
Majora1988 posted...
fatclemenza posted...

I started doing this too. I hate Nuketown, and really didn't miss it being in Chaos Moshpit only.

Bingo. Go full worm on that map.
---
And so begins a tale of vengeance and betrayal. Destiny by sinner sought. Tragedy by power wrought. Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume.
#7f41lurizerPosted 4/19/2013 9:42:27 AM
roger that