What path do good MotD/Zombie players take?

#1ID15Posted 4/19/2013 9:44:02 AM
I'm just wondering b/c after people "master" a map they usually have a very specific way of doing things. So I'm asking anyone whose made it to higher rounds what they did to get there?

I usually go to the MP5 room first and hold up until i get some more points to open doors but after that I'm not really sure what to do. I'd like someone to describe a route where I'm collecting parts, juggs, and better guns along the way ALL while unlocking parts of the map, can anyone help me out here? thx ahead of time!
---
We ALL have An Id in us.....
#2kingekingePosted 4/19/2013 9:53:46 AM
Grind a few thousand points at the first wall dog area, go up the stairs and buy the 2000 point door, go down the hall to the Gondola, take it and buy Jug.

You could get that done and have jug by round 5 and enough points left over to get the tommy gun with it.
#3OmegaReaper21Posted 4/19/2013 10:13:46 AM
I go B23R room buy it, feed the beast, head to infirmary, get Uzi, feed the beast, back to gondala, ride it to docks, get jug, feed the beast, get hell's retriever, head to roof. Get perks as I have points, mystery box when I need. When I first head to roof I will usually get the warden's key and slowly get plane parts at ends of rounds or when I need to get perks again because of downs. Also, I grab parts for zombie shield/acid gat as I go across them.

I played until round 37 last night and needed to sleep. I didn't PaP until round 18ish. Also, the PaP'd acid gat makes the game easy mode, assuming you get generous amounts of max ammos when you run out.
#4SinCityKidPosted 4/24/2013 8:03:23 AM
I feed the dogs asap while grabbing an Uzi. Make my way to the docks for Jugg and the shield parts. If I'm with friends we open doors to the docks, but if it's a chaotic random game then I'm taking the Gondola.

Tomahawk and Double Tap on the way up to the Cafeteria and build the shield. Then just basic point building until I get myself geared out. Acid trap and Hell's Redeemer until failure or suicide.
#5reverse_adonisPosted 4/24/2013 8:16:36 AM
If you're playing solo, keep the x2 points, get 1000 points, head out the door to the showers, if the key isn't there, reset.

Go to afterlife, open up the showers and the other x2 points, and get the key down. Pick up the key, open the laundry room, head back into afterlife, power the laundry. Revive and start the machine, loads of zombies spawn. Keep them ALL alive until you can leave the showers (about one minute), pick up the first double points, then start knifing them. Once its ran out, go back to spawn, pick up the other x2 points and knife the rest.

You can easily have 7000+ points by the time you finish r1.

Open the 2000 door to Elec Cherry, the 1000 door to the infirmary, the 1500 door next to the Wardens Office.

Go to afterlife, power EC, the Gondola, open the roof and power Deadshot (this can be done in 1 AL, from the power box near the Gondola). Ride the Gondola down to the docks, buy Jugg and the Tommy Gun off the wall.

This can all be done before the end of r3. Now you're set, carry on the game as you wish.
---
"Welcome, Stranger" : "What are ya buyin?" : "Come back anytime..." -- The Merchant, RE4
#6FaithInAllPosted 4/24/2013 9:39:13 AM
I usually just buy either the b23r/mp5 and get to feeding the first dog. After that I prioritize jug and build the zombie shield then I get to feeding the other two dogs. Anythings pretty much up in the air when it comes to order after those two things though.
#7OmegaReaper21Posted 4/24/2013 9:43:37 AM
reverse_adonis posted...

Go to afterlife, open up the showers and the other x2 points

The powerups outside of the starting area are random. They are not always x2 points.
#8chicagogr81Posted 4/24/2013 10:26:38 AM
If you're bored of running trains, this is a great map in co-op to camp and hold a position. In my opinion the best place to do it is at the docks right in front of the tower trap. Zombies won't spawn from behind you, and other than some hopping out of the water on your left they'll all come from straight ahead.

The combination of the trap, the blue tomahawk, the spork, and multiple vitriolic witherings to shoot when they're getting too close is very hard to beat. Last night I did this in a 4 player game until round 43 and we only had 2 witherings between us; with 4 we probably could have held out to 50.
---
JD/MBA/MS --- GT: Arvs23
In My Lifetime: 1 Lombardi Trophy, 6 O'Brien Trophies, 1 Commissioner's Trophy, 1 Stanley Cup
#9XxOblivion77Posted 4/24/2013 10:52:44 AM
If you're playing solo, keep the x2 points, get 1000 points, head out the door to the showers, if the key isn't there, reset.

Go to afterlife, open up the showers and the other x2 points, and get the key down. Pick up the key, open the laundry room, head back into afterlife, power the laundry. Revive and start the machine, loads of zombies spawn. Keep them ALL alive until you can leave the showers (about one minute), pick up the first double points, then start knifing them. Once its ran out, go back to spawn, pick up the other x2 points and knife the rest.

Open the 2000 door to Elec Cherry, the 1000 door to the infirmary, the 1500 door next to the Wardens Office.

Go to afterlife, power EC, the Gondola, open the roof and power Deadshot (this can be done in 1 AL, from the power box near the Gondola). Ride the Gondola down to the docks, buy Jugg and the Tommy Gun off the wall.

This can all be done before the end of r3. Now you're set, carry on the game as you wish.

I like it.
---
GT: OhBlivEeUn
Where's that DAMN fourth chaos emerald?!?!
#10Id_Bang_Miss_KPosted 4/24/2013 12:32:40 PM
reverse_adonis posted...

Yeah, this is seriously brilliant. I can't believe I've never thought of it.
---
http://www.youtube.com/TheOfficialNaian
^Go here for awesome YuGiOh videos and free original music^