What path do good MotD/Zombie players take?

#11slayerxelitePosted 4/24/2013 11:52:49 AM
reverse_adonis posted...
If you're playing solo, keep the x2 points, get 1000 points, head out the door to the showers, if the key isn't there, reset.

Go to afterlife, open up the showers and the other x2 points, and get the key down. Pick up the key, open the laundry room, head back into afterlife, power the laundry. Revive and start the machine, loads of zombies spawn. Keep them ALL alive until you can leave the showers (about one minute), pick up the first double points, then start knifing them. Once its ran out, go back to spawn, pick up the other x2 points and knife the rest.

You can easily have 7000+ points by the time you finish r1.

Open the 2000 door to Elec Cherry, the 1000 door to the infirmary, the 1500 door next to the Wardens Office.

Go to afterlife, power EC, the Gondola, open the roof and power Deadshot (this can be done in 1 AL, from the power box near the Gondola). Ride the Gondola down to the docks, buy Jugg and the Tommy Gun off the wall.

This can all be done before the end of r3. Now you're set, carry on the game as you wish.

Im going to do this to open everything ASAP just to get the 'Full Lockdown' achievement out of the way solo.
---
"You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." - Obi-Wan Kenobi talking about GameFAQs
#12Shawk3Posted 4/24/2013 12:25:20 PM
reverse_adonis posted...
If you're playing solo, keep the x2 points, get 1000 points, head out the door to the showers, if the key isn't there, reset.

Go to afterlife, open up the showers and the other x2 points, and get the key down. Pick up the key, open the laundry room, head back into afterlife, power the laundry. Revive and start the machine, loads of zombies spawn. Keep them ALL alive until you can leave the showers (about one minute), pick up the first double points, then start knifing them. Once its ran out, go back to spawn, pick up the other x2 points and knife the rest.

You can easily have 7000+ points by the time you finish r1.

Open the 2000 door to Elec Cherry, the 1000 door to the infirmary, the 1500 door next to the Wardens Office.

Go to afterlife, power EC, the Gondola, open the roof and power Deadshot (this can be done in 1 AL, from the power box near the Gondola). Ride the Gondola down to the docks, buy Jugg and the Tommy Gun off the wall.

This can all be done before the end of r3. Now you're set, carry on the game as you wish.

This is what I do as well for the most part. I go back to the spawn area for round two, wait for the zombies to break through, then grab the 2x points there, and knife 'em. I've had 11.5k at the end of round two before. Then I get the beasts at the prison fed and head down to the docks. I buy the uzi rather than the tommy gun as well.

tfw you get a nuke with about 20 zombies left...

Also, to the guy who said the powerups in the cell are random, they are always 2x points in solo games.
#13ID15(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 5:30:12 PM
Thanks for the awesome advice guys! Seems like there are some concrete strategies! appreciate the help fellow zombie players!
---
We ALL have An Id in us.....
#14slaveanselmoPosted 4/24/2013 5:34:49 PM
I generally go left..
---
Ask me if I care about karma..
#15Don_of_BladesPosted 4/24/2013 6:06:31 PM
ill just leave this here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD5thVvJxnQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

thank me later.
#16possessionPosted 4/24/2013 6:08:46 PM
OmegaReaper21 posted...
reverse_adonis posted...

Go to afterlife, open up the showers and the other x2 points

The powerups outside of the starting area are random. They are not always x2 points.

Haven't had a solo game yet where they weren't all x2...
---
Games that need a new entry: Nightmare Creatures, Fear Effect, Gungrave, BloodRayne, Mirror's Edge, Primal Rage
#17MexiRicanMoFoPosted 4/24/2013 6:27:07 PM
reverse_adonis posted...

You can check for the key as soon as you spawn, if you look through the little window on the door by the M14(the one you can't open).
---
KCCO
#18ID15(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2013 11:59:05 AM
cool! lots of good stuff here for solo and multi strategies
---
We ALL have An Id in us.....
#19JohnWall32Posted 4/29/2013 12:37:41 PM(edited)
not one poster has given the correct answer on how to play this map..wow...this board
#20MexiRicanMoFoPosted 4/29/2013 12:17:25 PM
JohnWall32 posted...
not one poster has given the correct answer on how to play this map..wow...this board...back to officially cod forums

Good riddance.
---
KCCO