I just unlocked Gold camouflage for the FAL.

#11FeelMyBladePosted 4/19/2013 12:52:57 PM
I golded my fal a few days ago.

If you have the dlc, it is easy to get on the map encore. Just go to either the station room or on the post area on the stage(entrance from the left side) and pick off players you see on the other side.

I've gotten three or four long shots in one game.
---
Currently Playing: Black Ops 2
Best CoDs: BLOPS2, CoD4! Love them!!!!
#12Shrubby29Posted 4/19/2013 2:47:01 PM
I'm working on the FAL now. All I need is the double kills and blood thirstys.
#13mkshifteuphoriaPosted 4/19/2013 3:52:30 PM(edited)
I've never understood why people have difficulty getting long shots with assault rifles, especially the FAL, that thing has MASSIVE range.
#14WFUDEAC00Posted 4/25/2013 7:20:28 AM
The SWAT longshots were very easy to come by. On Nuketown, you could look down either right or left alley, through to the other side, and that's all it took.

I got 4 in one match last night on Plaza on Hardcore just picking off people on the roof.
---
IGN: Pointy EndS1+
MW3 FC 2638 5770 7002
#15webbc99Posted 4/25/2013 7:29:41 AM
mkshifteuphoria posted...
I've never understood why people have difficulty getting long shots with assault rifles, especially the FAL, that thing has MASSIVE range.

It's more to do with the lack of locations available to reliably get them; the majority of encounters are in shorter ranges that don't qualify as a long shot.

Certain maps like Turbine can be very good for them, but chances are when you need them you'll be up against a team of amazing snipers or something.
---
PSN: Toastie88 | XBL: Mor7al S7rike | Steam: webbc99
Playing: Final Fantasy VII, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Dark Souls