Who else is in the Diamond Pistol Club?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Who else is in the Diamond Pistol Club?
3 years ago#1
It's the only thing I cared enough to get diamond for (Diamond's pretty ugly) And damn was it annoying. Just got it yesterday. I surprisingly had the most fun with the executioner but that's probably because i did it first :P

If blood thirsties were 4 kills I would have had this challenge done days ago. I almost punched a hole through my screen every time I died at four kills.
/Brag topic
It hurts so good
3 years ago#2
why would you brag about having anger management issues
His days of asking are all gone, his fight goes on, and on, and on
But he thinks that the fight is worth it all, so he strikes like Thunderball
3 years ago#3
The only thing i have left to Diamond are the pistols the snipers and the shotguns.
I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.
3 years ago#4
I did it. It wasn't that hard and I'm absolutely awful at this game. I did most of my challenges in KC the first couple of weeks of release.

I only wanted a diamond Executioner because it was so goofy and dumb looking. I hardly ever run camos on my guns currently though a diamond Executioner has gotten some funny responses.
"Cover your receptors Perceptor."
Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole.
3 years ago#5
Rapaleeman posted...
I did it. It wasn't that hard and I'm absolutely awful at this game. I did most of my challenges in KC the first couple of weeks of release.

I only wanted a diamond Executioner because it was so goofy and dumb looking. I hardly ever run camos on my guns currently though a diamond Executioner has gotten some funny responses.

Yeah it surprisingly didn't take as long as I thought. Pistols are pretty good. I did all my challenges in FFA. Still don't know if that was smart or dumb... Just glad it's done
It hurts so good
3 years ago#6
Yup. Pretty proud of them actually. I have only actually seen like one other person with them. I've had them for a while now but it always cracks me up when I see a couple guys just staring at them when we are capping our opening flag. My favorite ones are probably the Tac-45 and Executioners. Duel wield them for gangsta status.
I love circles cuz they're round and stuff!
XBL:Leemer1988 White- 2065-3480-9867
3 years ago#7
I got 'em diamond, and before the executioner was patched, too. I feel like gold looks prettier.
Xbox Live: Eighth Element || PSN: Echo_Resonance || 3DS FC: 4012-3485-5071
~TL;DR? Don't care.~ || ~ World's #1 Camper Hater ~
3 years ago#8
Soul_On_Display posted...
I got 'em diamond, and before the executioner was patched, too. I feel like gold looks prettier.

this

execi pre-patch was HORRIBLE for bloodthirstys
"The CoD franchise is the McDonalds of video games, its widely known to be bad but millions still eat it up" - therickmu25 - 11/26/12
3 years ago#9
Just got the Five-seven and Tac45 left, both at around 75 headshots. Haven't really felt like using them lately

Surprisingly I had a lot of fun using the Executioner as well, bar that occasional game where everything went terribly. Ended up with a 1.95 K/D with it
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Who else is in the Diamond Pistol Club?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived