Who else is in the Diamond Pistol Club?

#1james259Posted 4/19/2013 10:44:25 AM
It's the only thing I cared enough to get diamond for (Diamond's pretty ugly) And damn was it annoying. Just got it yesterday. I surprisingly had the most fun with the executioner but that's probably because i did it first :P

If blood thirsties were 4 kills I would have had this challenge done days ago. I almost punched a hole through my screen every time I died at four kills.
/Brag topic
---
It hurts so good
#2fatclemenzaPosted 4/19/2013 10:52:35 AM
why would you brag about having anger management issues
---
His days of asking are all gone, his fight goes on, and on, and on
But he thinks that the fight is worth it all, so he strikes like Thunderball
#3SheshaPosted 4/19/2013 10:56:45 AM
The only thing i have left to Diamond are the pistols the snipers and the shotguns.
---
I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.
#4RapaleemanPosted 4/19/2013 10:57:37 AM
I did it. It wasn't that hard and I'm absolutely awful at this game. I did most of my challenges in KC the first couple of weeks of release.

I only wanted a diamond Executioner because it was so goofy and dumb looking. I hardly ever run camos on my guns currently though a diamond Executioner has gotten some funny responses.
---
"Cover your receptors Perceptor."
Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole.
#5james259(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2013 11:12:43 AM(edited)
Rapaleeman posted...
I did it. It wasn't that hard and I'm absolutely awful at this game. I did most of my challenges in KC the first couple of weeks of release.

I only wanted a diamond Executioner because it was so goofy and dumb looking. I hardly ever run camos on my guns currently though a diamond Executioner has gotten some funny responses.

Yeah it surprisingly didn't take as long as I thought. Pistols are pretty good. I did all my challenges in FFA. Still don't know if that was smart or dumb... Just glad it's done
---
It hurts so good
#6DarkLeemerPosted 4/19/2013 11:50:15 AM
Yup. Pretty proud of them actually. I have only actually seen like one other person with them. I've had them for a while now but it always cracks me up when I see a couple guys just staring at them when we are capping our opening flag. My favorite ones are probably the Tac-45 and Executioners. Duel wield them for gangsta status.
---
I love circles cuz they're round and stuff!
XBL:Leemer1988 White- 2065-3480-9867
#7Soul_On_DisplayPosted 4/19/2013 11:55:31 AM
I got 'em diamond, and before the executioner was patched, too. I feel like gold looks prettier.
---
Xbox Live: Eighth Element || PSN: Echo_Resonance || 3DS FC: 4012-3485-5071
~TL;DR? Don't care.~ || ~ World's #1 Camper Hater ~
#8F_H_NukemPosted 4/19/2013 11:59:18 AM
Soul_On_Display posted...
I got 'em diamond, and before the executioner was patched, too. I feel like gold looks prettier.

this

execi pre-patch was HORRIBLE for bloodthirstys
---
"The CoD franchise is the McDonalds of video games, its widely known to be bad but millions still eat it up" - therickmu25 - 11/26/12
#9Aether_LyricPosted 4/19/2013 12:06:58 PM
Just got the Five-seven and Tac45 left, both at around 75 headshots. Haven't really felt like using them lately

Surprisingly I had a lot of fun using the Executioner as well, bar that occasional game where everything went terribly. Ended up with a 1.95 K/D with it