Anyone wanna play?

#11ShadowUmbreon42(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2013 4:21:46 PM
Undy_B posted...
stats?
gt: BadBearGaming

1.19 (wasn't the best when i started and improving) i play the objective so i can help the team.

Btw i kinda wanna get more people, so jvel do you wanna play
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615803-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/62287165 (Halofan) Made my night. Don't mess with pokemon. www.youtube.com/victiniexpert2400
#12CammyApplePosted 4/19/2013 4:22:32 PM
Undy_B posted...
stats?
gt: BadBearGaming

Stats matter? Why? I can play 2.5 KD or I can play 0.7 KD. Hell I had nearly an entire prestige with a zero KD.

I've been on a HC Dom kick. If I decide to play later I'll see if you're on TC.
---
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.
#13Undy_BPosted 4/19/2013 4:33:41 PM(edited)
1.19 (wasn't the best when i started and improving) i play the objective so i can help the team.

as long as you don't feed the other team streaks.

Stats matter? Why? I can play 2.5 KD or I can play 0.7 KD. Hell I had nearly an entire prestige with a zero KD.

stats don't matter, but they still kind of do. Really, not to sound like an ass, but combination of k/d, w/l, and spm and you can usually tell what kind of player someone is and if they're an asset or hindrance to the team.
---
asdf
#14CammyApplePosted 4/19/2013 4:35:39 PM
Undy_B posted...

as long as you don't feed the other team streaks.

stats don't matter, but they still kind of do. Really, not to sound like an ass, but combination of k/d, w/l, and spm and you can usually tell what kind of player someone is and if they're an asset or hindrance to the team.

W/L means nothing. I have a .6 WL from start up a up a all the join in progress.
---
#15Undy_BPosted 4/19/2013 4:43:59 PM
W/L means nothing. I have a .6 WL from start up a up a all the join in progress.

Yeah joining mid-game and host dashboardings are awful. But you should still have at least above a 1 if you carry your team.
---
sadf
#16CammyApplePosted 4/19/2013 4:45:08 PM
Undy_B posted...

Yeah joining mid-game and host dashboardings are awful. But you should still have at least above a 1 if you carry your team.

I don't carry. I am a very average player. Well at least what I think the average player should be capable of.
---