Anyone wanna play?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: ShadowUmbreon42

ShadowUmbreon42
3 years ago#11
Undy_B posted...
stats?
gt: BadBearGaming

1.19 (wasn't the best when i started and improving) i play the objective so i can help the team.

Btw i kinda wanna get more people, so jvel do you wanna play
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615803-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/62287165 (Halofan) Made my night. Don't mess with pokemon. www.youtube.com/victiniexpert2400

User Info: CammyApple

CammyApple
3 years ago#12
Undy_B posted...
stats?
gt: BadBearGaming

Stats matter? Why? I can play 2.5 KD or I can play 0.7 KD. Hell I had nearly an entire prestige with a zero KD.

I've been on a HC Dom kick. If I decide to play later I'll see if you're on TC.
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.

User Info: Undy_B

Undy_B
3 years ago#13
1.19 (wasn't the best when i started and improving) i play the objective so i can help the team.

as long as you don't feed the other team streaks.

Stats matter? Why? I can play 2.5 KD or I can play 0.7 KD. Hell I had nearly an entire prestige with a zero KD.

stats don't matter, but they still kind of do. Really, not to sound like an ass, but combination of k/d, w/l, and spm and you can usually tell what kind of player someone is and if they're an asset or hindrance to the team.
asdf

CammyApple
3 years ago#14
Undy_B posted...

as long as you don't feed the other team streaks.

stats don't matter, but they still kind of do. Really, not to sound like an ass, but combination of k/d, w/l, and spm and you can usually tell what kind of player someone is and if they're an asset or hindrance to the team.

W/L means nothing. I have a .6 WL from start up a up a all the join in progress.

User Info: Undy_B

Undy_B
3 years ago#15
W/L means nothing. I have a .6 WL from start up a up a all the join in progress.

Yeah joining mid-game and host dashboardings are awful. But you should still have at least above a 1 if you carry your team.
sadf

CammyApple
3 years ago#16
Undy_B posted...

Yeah joining mid-game and host dashboardings are awful. But you should still have at least above a 1 if you carry your team.

I don't carry. I am a very average player. Well at least what I think the average player should be capable of.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived