Game should be called call of duty: more luck based than pokemon and yugioh 2

#1ShadowUmbreon42Posted 4/19/2013 2:48:38 PM
F*** this game, i play exactly how good people play and i get BS from the game like no other. Spawned into two HK and every time i got into a gun fight there was some backup kid. ARE U KIDDING ME EVERY TIME! omfg.

BTW anyone that tries to defend this game lacks a brain. Anyone that thinks they're good at this game will be awesome at pokemon. What happened to cod being based on skill guys? come on tell me i REALLY wanna know., because i know for one thing; this game is about as luck based as F***ing pokemon.

idare someone to try to combat this and yes i'm mad
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615803-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/62287165 (Halofan) Made my night. Don't mess with pokemon. www.youtube.com/victiniexpert2400
#2StigmaStylePosted 4/19/2013 2:50:12 PM
Pokemon is luck based?
#3Mander1861Posted 4/19/2013 2:50:59 PM
StigmaStyle posted...
Pokemon is luck based?

lol.
---
Gamefaqs most "liked" and respected poster. Global warming is real. My IQ is 133 Mensa certified.
Evolution is fact. Gamefaqs Life coach and mentor.
#4GRTooCoolPosted 4/19/2013 2:51:49 PM
Hey now. Don't take your anger out at Pokemon because you suck playing that too.
---
Anyone who supports DLC of any kind deserves a swift kick to the balls... repeatedly. Take a stand! Don't let companies take advantage of us!
#5ShadowUmbreon42(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2013 2:52:18 PM
StigmaStyle posted...
Pokemon is luck based?

It has luck elements in it (somewhere from 10-30%) which SHOULD be over the luck elements this game have. Right now i'm seriously thinking pokemon takes more skill.

inb4itsforkids
inb4ithinkitsbadbecauseiwatchtrashanime
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615803-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/62287165 (Halofan) Made my night. Don't mess with pokemon. www.youtube.com/victiniexpert2400
#6ShadowUmbreon42(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2013 2:53:02 PM
GRTooCool posted...
Hey now. Don't take your anger out at Pokemon because you suck playing that too.

Shut up, you're bad.

I'm better at pokemon than cod and for sure i would wreck you anyday. Come at me bro
---
#7Mander1861Posted 4/19/2013 2:53:11 PM
ShadowUmbreon42 posted...
StigmaStyle posted...
Pokemon is luck based?

It has luck elements in it (somewhere from 10-30%) which SHOULD be over the luck elements this game have. Right now i'm seriously thinking pokemon takes more skill.

inb4itsforkids

Wait?
You are saying that Pokemon is better than something like Ninja Scroll or AKira cuz thats what Im seeing.
---
Gamefaqs most "liked" and respected poster. Global warming is real. My IQ is 133 Mensa certified.
Evolution is fact. Gamefaqs Life coach and mentor.
#8StigmaStylePosted 4/19/2013 2:53:44 PM
StigmaStyle posted...
Pokemon is luck based?

inb4itsforkids

Tell me what elements in Pokemon are luck based. The only one I can think of off the top of my head is critical hits, which pretty much every game has.
#9ShadowUmbreon42(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2013 2:54:15 PM
Mander1861 posted...
StigmaStyle posted...
Pokemon is luck based?

inb4itsforkids

Wait?
You are saying that Pokemon is better than something like Ninja Scroll or AKira cuz thats what Im seeing.

takes more skill than COD. And i've never played those games so i don't have an opinion on that matter.
---
#10CammyApplePosted 4/19/2013 2:55:05 PM
F*** this game, i play exactly how good people play and i get BS from the game like no other. Spawned into two HK and every time i got into a gun fight there was some backup kid. ARE U KIDDING ME EVERY TIME! omfg.

BTW anyone that tries to defend this game lacks a brain. Anyone that thinks they're good at this game will be awesome at pokemon. What happened to cod being based on skill guys? come on tell me i REALLY wanna know., because i know for one thing; this game is about as luck based as F***ing pokemon.

idare someone to try to combat this and yes i'm mad

Which CoD?

M16 or AK MW?
Camp for your streaks MW2? (Or tube)
Get a Blackbird and roll the other team BO1?
Use the MP7 or Striker (drop stealth and emp, use assassin) MW3?
---
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.