M1216 Underrated

• Topic Archived
3 years ago#1
I have so much fun with this gun, def my fav shotty. I only lost to the 870 5 times. Last primaries to go diamond.

S12 has to be the worst gun in this game, LB/FM Executioner does better for me.

KSG is awesome too, just wish I could hit everytime I see the center on the guy not paying shht worth of attention, takes most skill to use

REM in easy mode
3 years ago#2
M1216 beats everything except Vector/MP7 and of course... The R870.

If you haven't the chance yet GP, try throwing silencer/fast mags on that sum b**** with lightweight/ghost, ExCon/dexterity. Fast, silent and deadly :)
3 years ago#3
It would be ok without the stupid barrel cycling. We go forward into the future and regress in shotgun tech.
"A wizard is never late, Frodo Baggins. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to." Booster Defense Force
3 years ago#4
All the guns depend on the user. S12 is no slouch.
Ask me if I care about karma..
3 years ago#5
S12 suppressor, fast mag, stock goes a long way for me
3 years ago#6
yea the M1216 is garbage
"They must find it difficult...those who have taken authority as the truth, rather than truth as the authority."
Xbox Live Gamer Tag: Guneagle01
3 years ago#7
The S12 is god awful. I don't know what game you guys are playing.
Victory is my destiny.
GT: Noitrez
3 years ago#8
Was this thing buffed? I used to use it a lot, hell I had a 1.7 KD with it which isn't too shabby for an underutilized shotty. I recently picked it up again, and slapped a silencer on it, and it feels like it has close to the same range it always did if not more. I just went 78 - 16 with it in Hardpoint.
3 years ago#9
GandalfTehGray posted...
It would be ok without the stupid barrel cycling. We go forward into the future and regress in shotgun tech.

Well considering it isn't a future gun, I wouldn't consider it a regression. The actual weapon is just semi auto and actually pretty cool. Operates pretty much the same outside of the automatic fire
You don't win the battle by doing what's right, you win by doing what's necessary,
3 years ago#10
jamejame posted...
Was this thing buffed? I used to use it a lot, hell I had a 1.7 KD with it which isn't too shabby for an underutilized shotty. I recently picked it up again, and slapped a silencer on it, and it feels like it has close to the same range it always did if not more. I just went 78 - 16 with it in Hardpoint.

I wanna say you're right about the silencer. I can't say for a fact, but it definitely does not need long barrel; but I do feel like the silencer doesn't affect the range, kind of like the BO1 Spas.
Cool

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Leaderboards still downkingekinge26/18 10:52AM