This game is almost unplayable 70% of the time.

• Topic Archived
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. This game is almost unplayable 70% of the time.
2 years ago#11
When you're host just play aggressive since you will have an advantage in head-on gunfights. The main issue is you will occasionally die after making it round a corner or behind cover, or be shot by someone who seemingly appear from nowhere.
---
"U MAD?", "Get good" & "Use x perk" are legitimate responses to everything.
2 years ago#12
My brother came over yesterday to check out the new maps. He signed into his account and got some games in. First match he went 19-11. Next lobby it migrates host and I watch as a minute into the next map he unloads on a guy with his back turned. The guy spins around and insta kills my brother. My brother then spins around and looks at me like "WTF, did you just see that?". I told him it migrated host so he prolly pulled it. I get made host almost every migration. I had been telling him how hosting for me was a death sentence. So he quits the match and sure enough "host migration". This happened again a few matches later. I told him just quit the match you are hosting.... and he was. He now believes me when I say "We need a new lobby after this Im 90% sure Im host".
---
GamerTag - YELARAKA (LeAdEr Of Da ReDsKrEeN kLaN)
YouTube Channel - TKING8011
2 years ago#13
60% of the time it works every time
---
Sigma Tau Gamma
Beta Tau 196
2 years ago#14
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5mEWXUzVR4

I was host in that game. 8 - D
---
The worst mistake a game developer can make is listening to the community. Halo Reach, Modern Warfare 3 and Black Ops 2 are the ending result.....enough said.
2 years ago#15
Nyangasm posted...
From: Chantzanator | Posted: 4/21/2013 12:23:08 AM | #008
You're not the community; you're a part of it.

Not only does this not make sense, it has absolutely nothing to do with the topic.

Just because you suck seventy percent of the time doesn't mean the game is unplayable seventy percent of the time. It might be for you, but not every other single player.

It's close-minded dip s**** like you that give Call of Duty players a bad name. God forbid anyone have an actual problem with your sacred title, it must be because they suck.
---
http://www.youtube.com/TheOfficialNaian
^Go here for awesome YuGiOh videos and free original music^
2 years ago#16
I just laugh when this topic comes up. When I get host I feel unstoppable
2 years ago#17
just you host or not 80 percent of the time or more i do good.
2 years ago#18
Aether_Lyric posted...
I just laugh when this topic comes up. When I get host I feel unstoppable

There is both a good and bad side to being host IMO.

Here's a little clip illustrating both

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHF5LtJqGOE&feature=plcp

I poop on the first 5 guys without them barely getting a chance to react. I forgot to render the perspective from the enemy who killed me but basically he climbed through the window right infront of my face and hip fired me around a corner.

Here's where I joined a game late, host migrated too me and I get killed by a guy on 2 bars.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDhWCKP81r0

He probably would of killed me regardless of connection since he was behind me, but I literally just died without any notification I was being shot, as you can see his bullets are going nowhere near where I actually am.
---
"U MAD?", "Get good" & "Use x perk" are legitimate responses to everything.
2 years ago#19
From: Id_Bang_Miss_K | Posted: 4/21/2013 10:35:57 AM | #015
It's close-minded dip s**** like you that give Call of Duty players a bad name. God forbid anyone have an actual problem with your sacred title, it must be because they suck.

All I have to say is l0l.
---
More blood than a rubber hose bottle of foot.
Space CQC > nakama power
2 years ago#20
If you have a good internet connection and get host, you will be fine. The people who have a bad time being host are the people with a poor connection. Bottom line, if they say they have like 100mbps and lag all the time, they're trolling.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. This game is almost unplayable 70% of the time.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived