4/20 Users

#1IIARCANAIIPosted 4/20/2013 5:34:21 PM
Well it's 4/20 on a Saturday. That means it's time to hear people coughing up lungs on Xbox. #xXx

420 player: *breathes heavily to mic* *COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH*
---
Tango down!
#2Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 4/20/2013 9:46:18 PM
this day isn't any different for people that actually smoke. Only the people who are afraid of getting in trouble get the courage to do it on this day
---
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180
#3FalloutgenuisPosted 4/20/2013 10:14:10 PM
You should come to Austin, smells like a jumbo jet with skunks a passengers crash landed. It's Reggae Fest.
---
Gt: RAW DJ
You are now breathing manually.
#4angrybirdsdudePosted 4/20/2013 11:19:43 PM
/serious/

the issue is that people are irresponsible for their wellbeing, not that weed is bad.

drunks, addicts, fat-f***s gorging themselves, that s*** is all the same, people being irresponsible for their own wellbeing. I don't think they should have to do so, but it is undeniably their fault for being drunk/addicted/fatties. it's not a problem with the drugs/food.

you see similar issues with unwanted pregnancies, some people with constant money issues, people that keep getting into bad relationships, etc etc.

so I think the first step is creating an educated and responsible population, one that can enjoy booze, sex, drugs, luxury spending and other pleasures without losing concern for their or other's wellbeing at the expense of pleasure.

/realistic/

but that won't happen ;__;
---
spread the <3
#5L4DMalusPosted 4/21/2013 7:15:33 AM
angrybirdsdude posted...
/serious/

the issue is that people are irresponsible for their wellbeing, not that weed is bad.

drunks, addicts, fat-f***s gorging themselves, that s*** is all the same, people being irresponsible for their own wellbeing. I don't think they should have to do so, but it is undeniably their fault for being drunk/addicted/fatties. it's not a problem with the drugs/food.

you see similar issues with unwanted pregnancies, some people with constant money issues, people that keep getting into bad relationships, etc etc.

so I think the first step is creating an educated and responsible population, one that can enjoy booze, sex, drugs, luxury spending and other pleasures without losing concern for their or other's wellbeing at the expense of pleasure.

/realistic/

but that won't happen ;__;

You sir...you deserve a freaking medal
---
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world" - Gandhi
#6White_Knight_01Posted 4/21/2013 7:18:54 AM
what's 4/20?
---
XBL - White Knight 01 ---- STEAM - white_knight_64
1000+ karma at last XD
#7rustybillpayerPosted 4/21/2013 7:39:06 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#8JammyBauer23Posted 4/21/2013 7:51:27 AM
rustybillpayer posted...
White_Knight_01 posted...
what's 4/20?

the 4th of the 20th month??oh wait american are dumb as chips and do it backwards

Yep...so backwards that, everyone else wants to come here and do it backwards with us....USA, the grown up country of the world.
---
RIP the truth. GT: RIP JammyDegree.
Who got my back? Nobody. These days you gotta be strapped.
#9rustybillpayerPosted 4/21/2013 7:56:41 AM
JammyBauer23 posted...
rustybillpayer posted...
what's 4/20?

the 4th of the 20th month??oh wait american are dumb as chips and do it backwards

Yep...so backwards that, everyone else wants to come here and do it backwards with us....USA, the grown up country of the world.

well to me the 20th of the 4th sounds nore right than the 4th of the 20th but i guess theres no talking to some people
#10White_Knight_01Posted 4/21/2013 8:21:09 AM
JammyBauer23 posted...
rustybillpayer posted...
what's 4/20?

no. only people from extremely poorer countries want to move to the land of opportunity where minimum wage is for life and the best you can hope for is your children getting a idle management position.

the majority of people in first world countries emigrate to the likes of Canada, Australia/NZ, Europe and Japan, S Korea and such.
---
XBL - White Knight 01 ---- STEAM - white_knight_64
1000+ karma at last XD